Will god of war 5 and horizon zero dawn 2 come out on ps4?

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
If they do i MIGHT just wait mid gen to ge a ps5..u already know they are gonna come with a pro version or slim version that runs better:yeshrug:

Spend that money on an xbox to play the multiplat

Last edited:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I expect everything that comes out in 2021 to be cross platform.

I'm still hyped for Horizon 2 but it being bound to PS4 tells me there won't be big changes on the gameplay side and that stings.

Yeah im not going lie, im still salty bout it

Daps
Take that pretentious bullshyt over there and die bruh
GOW being cross gen would kill at least half my hype for the game
Just pure money grab moves making all first year exclusives cross gen
Yeah the graphics will be pretty and the PS5 will have faster loading but we won't get next gen gameplay
Just the same shyt as GOW but with prettier graphics

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
GOW being cross gen would kill at least half my hype for the game
Just pure money grab moves making all first year exclusives cross gen
Yeah the graphics will be pretty and the PS5 will have faster loading but we won't get next gen gameplay
Just the same shyt as GOW but with prettier graphics
What is “next gen gameplay” and where have you seen it:ohhh:

Daps
What is “next gen gameplay” and where have you seen it:ohhh:
With the power of these systems and the solutions MS and Sony implemented, I expect the end sequence in the UE5 demo to become standard once developers get the hang of these systems and I expect that to only be a very small fraction of what will be capable this gen
We should start seeing sequences/gameplay moments that are simply not possible on current gen systems
It can't just be prettier graphics

Last edited:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No point in getting a ps5 if horizon 2 , miles Spider-Man and gow coming to ps4. I can wait another year for ps5

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
With the power of these systems and the solutions MS and Sony implemented, I expect the end sequence in the UE5 demo to become standard once developers get the hang of these systems and I expect that to only be a very small fraction of what will be capable this gen
We should start seeing sequences/gameplay moments that are simply not possible on current gen systems
It can't just be prettier graphics
I’m not sure what you thought was “next gen” about that but even epic said that demo could run on current generation hardware.

Daps
I’m not sure what you thought was “next gen” about that but even epic said that demo could run on current generation hardware.
The ambition should and will increase
We should start seeing gameplay moments/sequences that are not possible on current gen systems with these system's power and speed