Will Dak perform when The Money's right in Front of Him?:The Official Dallas Cowboys vs New York Giants TNF Prime Exxxclusive thread

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Nah. Ceedee always been cool on the field until recently. Maybe his mama put the battery in his back.
Oh his mama manage em? Still bro looks.. mad?? Ion know he look a lil bothered on the sideline

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
The shyt I would do to Aubrey Plaza is devious :takedat:
That lil mf righteous.
How can anyone watch the NFL and think the NBA is putting out a bad product. I love both, but damn nfl been so bad.
Nah. NBA games run the same script now. This nfl sht diverse brodie :wow: You never know who or what team go pop off and it’s magical.

That being said lawd have mercy Thursday games ASS.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang

Unfortunately, we've become accustomed to these sorts of debacles. Giants finished the game with -9 passing yards. This was just a year ago mind u :francis:

Not trying to bask in this shyt :hubie:

We've had these kinda years, plus being good in the NFC East is usually a thing, but yeah man this is pretty bad

Thoughts and prayers

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Tracy work for Vegas.. it’s no way he fumbling the rock like this
My bad giants* I don’t like these drops and little fukk ups. It’s like they’re to focused on yac instead of securing first.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Cowboys are legit trash this year wow
WRs open all day, Jones can only throw 15 yards max so they have to move down the field at a snails pace unfortunately

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Daniel Jones bout to ruin a 5 leg parlay for me

The Cowboys are truly garbage