SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Yeah that's my other reasoning I've been saying in the other threads

plus his 1 on 1 win over Brock is long overdue

Still amazes me how Brock has jobbed in most of his comeback matches

I been saying this shyt for the longest also, I know it will most likely be a good match but I like to at least have that 1% chance of Taker losing. We know Damn well he ain't losing to Lesnar

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is even less likely than most years, there is no way Vince or Taker would let this happen after Brock left in 04.

On the other hand, Brock can undoubtedly end the streak if he wants to.

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
I been saying this shyt for the longest also, I know it will most likely be a good match but I like to at least have that 1% chance of Taker losing. We know Damn well he ain't losing to Lesnar

Once the match is going on, you'll have that feeling that this might be it. I mean, did you really think CM Punk was gonna end it?

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only guy they'd give the streak to is John Cena.

I believe that Taker should retire undefeated, though.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Once the match is going on, you'll have that feeling that this might be it. I mean, did you really think CM Punk was gonna end it?

I thought that there was a 1% chance that HHH, HBK or Punk would end it, same as if he wrestled Cena, DB, or Sheamus (I know a lot of y'all are like :camby:). There isn't another wrestler in the 'E besides the people I named that would give me a thought they could end it. When HBK gave him SCM, HHH gave him Pedigrees and Punk gave him his business I really thought there was a chance they could win. Lesnar could F5 this dude five times and I wouldn't believe it because he's a part time wrestler, but I'm not the one WWE has to sell the show to because 'Mania has become SperBowl 1B for me meaning that I will watch regardless of what the card looks like for this year or the foreseeable future. Funny that these are the only two sports who have that affect on me.

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
the streak will NEVER end unless there's a character(with Cena-type star potential) that really needs to be put over. Brock isnt even full-time :manny:

Thats what I'm saying, I'll be pissed if Takers gives up his streak to a seasonal guy.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How good does Taker have it though.Mother fukker only has to work 1 time a year and it's at wrestle fukking mania.

Get that fat check and keep it moving.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
How good does Taker have it though.Mother fukker only has to work 1 time a year and it's at wrestle fukking mania.

Get that fat check and keep it moving.
if you're a draw you can do it.

low key, CENA could at this point. If he was gone for a year and came back at rumble, trust, the pop would be stupid.