Will Ben Simmons be in the NBA at 30 years of age?

Will Benjamin still be in the NBA?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
This is why I always respected Marcus Smart. Yeah he would take shots you didn't want him taking. He'd at least shoot the ball tho. It makes the defense have to guard you. Plus the only way to become a better shooter is by actually shooting the ball.

I'll leave this one alone. I'm trying to be a good Samaritan for my #CelticsGang brehs :hubie: lol

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Reminds me of the time that bozo @smitty22 tried to get his Kobe on and bet his boss that he'd work graveyard shifts for the next five years if he couldn't make two clumped up TP balls into the trash can like free throw attempts. Of course, that bozo missed the first attempt and hasn't seen his family in daylight since. Embarrassing. :hhh:

Last edited:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Reminds me of the time that bozo @smitty22 tried to get his Kobe on abd bet his boss that he'd work graveyard shifts for the next five years if he couldn't make two clumped up TP balls into the trash can like free throw attempts. Of course, that bozo missed the first attempt and hasn't seen his family in daylight since. Embarrassing. :hhh
Pity dap