Wii U now $299 and comes with digital Wind Waker HD and digital Hyrule Historia book

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Was wind waker that good to get people to buy a system?
Some people hated on it cause it was cell shaded and people expected different from "teaser footage" that was released a couple years earlier...but truth be told it was the best one after Ocarina Of Time and probably the most underrated in the series..

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Still $200 too much
a0yqua.jpg

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Some people hated on it cause it was cell shaded and people expected different from "teaser footage" that was released a couple years earlier...but truth be told it was the best one before amd after Ocarina Of Time and probably the most underrated in the series..
shyt sucked

Majoras mask was better
Link to the past was better

shyt was barely better than TP

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
shyt sucked

Majoras mask was better
Link to the past was better

shyt was barely better than TP
Let me be a lil more clear here..it was DEF NOT better than Link To The Past...that's the GOAT imo..I don't even think Ocarina Of Time was better than that..what I meant to say since I reread and realized I may have worded it wrong...it was the best one since Ocarina Of Time..It was DEFINITELY better than Majoras Mask imo..which was completely disappointing coming off of Ocarina Of Time...and it was better than the games that came after it...

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Don't really care about the WiiU but I will cop that Hyrule Historia

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Let me be a lil more clear here..it was DEF NOT better than Link To The Past...that's the GOAT imo..I don't even think Ocarina Of Time was better than that..what I meant to say since I reread and realized I may have worded it wrong...it was the best one since Ocarina Of Time..It was DEFINITELY better than Majoras Mask imo..which was completely disappointing coming off of Ocarina Of Time...and it was better than the games that came after it...
I was kinda disappointed in majoras mask as a kid too but when I replayed it as an adult I enjoyed the creativity alot more. The game kinda just feels rushed and short, I remember reading somewhere that they were planning seven days and eight dungeons but didnt have time.

I loved the art style of wind. Waker but thats about it, sailing was a big part of the game and I found that shyt tedious as hell and I was 12 years old when it came out but ran through all the dungeons with ease.

The islands themselves were not what I expected at all. I was hoping to sail to a few big land masses with small islands inbetween, it wasnt quite that tho. Beautiful game tho:ld:

Honestly id rather see them go back and try to remake majoras masks with the original plans

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I was kinda disappointed in majoras mask as a kid too but when I replayed it as an adult I enjoyed the creativity alot more. The game kinda just feels rushed and short, I remember reading somewhere that they were planning seven days and eight dungeons but didnt have time.

I loved the art style of wind. Waker but thats about it, sailing was a big part of the game and I found that shyt tedious as hell and I was 12 years old when it came out but ran through all the dungeons with ease.

The islands themselves were not what I expected at all. I was hoping to sail to a few big land masses with small islands inbetween, it wasnt quite that tho. Beautiful game tho:ld:

Honestly id rather see them go back and try to remake majoras masks with the original plans
Try to replay it now..considering u was only 12 when It dropped..u might like it more now..that game as whole puts my mood at ease..lol...there hasn't been a Zelda game since that gave me that feeling...and I was an adult when it dropped...so it ain't really about me reliving kid memories n shyt..lol..it's funny u liked the art style cause that was one of the things that was hated on when it dropped...I loved it tho..I was a lil disappointed when I found out it wasnt gonna be like the trailer a few years before it showed like everyone else but when I got the game in my hands and played it I wouldn't have wanted it any other way as far as the art goes..

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Try to replay it now..considering u was only 12 when It dropped..u might like it more now..that game as whole puts my mood at ease..lol...there hasn't been a Zelda game since that gave me that feeling...and I was an adult when it dropped...so it ain't really about me reliving kid memories n shyt..lol
I actually did try replaying it recently to prepare myself for skyward sword. I had actually ran through alttp, oot, and majoras mask right before (big mistake, shyt had me hating skyward shyt).

I played wind waker and was surprised at how good and smooth the game looked still but I still didnt like the sailing, I still found every small ass island to be uninteresting and I quit when I got to the part where you had to pay tingle for the maps.

I was a zelda fanatic as a kid, beat all of them but the nes ones at a young age so I was blinded by nostalgia with wind waker
So I liked it as a kid. Its when I tried to replay it later that I realized that imo it was the beginning of the end