Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
those aren't her weight loss pics

she was small bbw
started dieting & working out a lot. became skinny

she looks to have gained all the weight back but probably still exercises which explains shape difference

she was thinner than this when i last saw her ig.

SHE WAS MUCH SMALLER
WHICH MAKES SENSE.

SO SHE PUT WEIGHT BACK ON
THEN GOT A FAT TRANSFER.

:devil:
:evil:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
At 16 a more important question is her son an a$$hole and does she allow it. If he is a normal 16 year old and not going out his way to challenge you because he resents you spending time with his mother…. Then wife her up. If he is an a$$hole but she admits that and puts effort into the relationship. Wife her with an eye at the door of the kid becomes to much. If he looks like he will make you and your relationship hard with her, and she doesn’t acknowledge her son is being an a$$hole then go for the smash and be a family friend that smashes the mom.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
I feel like her son isn't the issue, she probably wouldn't want to be held down.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If im 40 im wifing her up
:manny:

A lot of brehs in here will get the wakeup call soon...if u havent found a wife at 34....good luck finding one that doesnt have kids

This generation may do well in this category.. Millennials and zoomers are not having babies like the previous generations did.. I applaud them for this greatly..

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
Synopsis:

You are a mid-successful 35 year old single man. But you also have a 7 year old daughter.
You meet this woman and y'all hit it off.

- 33 years old
- 16 year old son
- Never married
- Son's father passed
- Owns her own business

Would you take her seriously and wife/seriously date? Or are you just smashing and keeping her on the side?

I'm gonna seriously try to date her now