Wife Makes Lunch

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
The older I get the more I realize how useless women that can’t cook are.:mjlol:

Imagine seeing your coworker bring this in for lunch and you’re eating raw pepperoni and chesse with crackers.:scust:

Can you cook yourself :gucci:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
:scust: That’s a recipe for an early and painful death. All I see is high levels of fat, added sugars, and high levels of sodium.

Looking at her and what she serves him, I can already tell what he looks like without seeing him. She isn’t helping him at all. Bathroom time must be crazy. Both their butts stink.

:why:Sour cream and brown sugar:mjpls:
I bet they do and with your comment I finally understand why so many of these lame poster here are opposed to eating a woman ass. It’s because their girlfriends and wives are made up like this woman and this is the type of butt they would have to eat :laff: :laff:

Daps
:scust: That’s a recipe for an early and painful death. All I see is high levels of fat, added sugars, and high levels of sodium.

Looking at her and what she serves him, I can already tell what he looks like without seeing him. She isn’t helping him at all. Bathroom time must be crazy. Both their butts stink.

That's the part that made no sense.

She's not even that far from making a good lunch.

Swap out the cheese/crackers/pepperoni for 2-turkey & cheese sandwiches. Maybe use a little lettuce and tomato plus mustard. Keep the strawberries and maybe add an orange or banana. Swap out sour cream and brown sugar for Greek yogurt OR maybe cucumbers, celery etc.

Replace those "drinks" with a water bottle. Maybe add a low sugar CapriSun or Juicy Juice.

If he's doing blue collar work, his day needs to start with a big azz bowl of oatmeal like he's James Evans. Maybe an egg or two, some water and some orange juice.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Never change coli. :russ:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
full

Put this face :mjcry: on him.