Why young black men must stop listening to celebrities.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most celebrities have to bend the knee to get on and stay on. It wasn’t always like that. Plus, cats was just built different in years past

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Barkley said some c00n shyt about Black America doesn't need to get angry for everything or some other bullshyt.
CB is a c00n and said the same thing again in an interview with Shannon Sharpe recently.

CB stay making c00n statements and want people to listen to him while he also says we shouldn't listen to celebrities. :dead:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Its not even about politics

U have black men and women both who majority of their information comes from pandering radio host DL Hughley, Charlamagne, Envy, Rickey Smiley, Steve Harvey, oprahs, actresses and actors who in the long run is really trying to better they position in some White House role not for the overall aspect of the community but for their own resume

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
CB is a c00n and said the same thing again in an interview with Shannon Sharpe recently.

CB stay making c00n statements and want people to listen to him while he also says we shouldn't listen to celebrities. :dead:

Didn't watch him on Shannon's show, but thanks for pointing it out.
I never got that from him, with the wanting people to listen to him part, but ever since the Kyrie incident, I lowkey stopped fukking with Him and Shaq on Inside the NBA off the strength of how much they went out of their way to demonize the brother, especially Shaq's goofy, cheeks chasing ass who owned a movie theatre that was playing the same movie while never addressing the shyts.​

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Didn't watch him on Shannon's show, but thanks for pointing it out.
I never got that from him, with the wanting people to listen to him part, but ever since the Kyrie incident, I lowkey stopped fukking with Him and Shaq on Inside the NBA off the strength of how much they went out of their way to demonize the brother, especially Shaq's goofy, cheeks chasing ass who owned a movie theatre that was playing the same movie while never addressing the shyts.​
CB stay on the wrong side of shyt. I listen to his podcast with Ernie Johnson and he be going in. He loved bashing the Black people that protested police brutality but wouldn't really say anything negative about cops. He did the same about the people protesting shyt in Gaza.

CB cool when he just sticks to sports but outside of that he a fukking idiot.

He also a hypocrite. He was clowning young athletes blowing $ on cars and jewelry, etc.

But then literally said he realistic lost 25 million gambling in Vegas, and still gambles. :dead:

On his podcast dude takes the gay shyt into OVERDRIVE. Dude stays talking about what white male athlete or celebrity he finds handsome.:hhh:

Like he be gushing over men.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
CB stay on the wrong side of shyt. I listen to his podcast with Ernie Johnson and he be going in. He loved bashing the Black people that protested police brutality but wouldn't really say anything negative about cops. He did the same about the people protesting shyt in Gaza.

CB cool when he just sticks to sports but outside of that he a fukking idiot.

He also a hypocrite. He was clowning young athletes blowing $ on cars and jewelry, etc.

But then literally said he realistic lost 25 million gambling in Vegas, and still gambles. :dead:

On his podcast dude takes the gay shyt into OVERDRIVE. Dude stays talking about what white male athlete or celebrity he finds handsome.:hhh:

Like he be gushing over men.

full

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
It’s up to you as an individual to fact check disseminated information
You can listen to all kinds of people speak
From YouTube nikkas to podcast brehs/brehettes
But you as an individual should put forth the effort to extract the real message from filler
People don’t do that anymore
And if you do ask questions
shyt becomes a witch hunt or verbal lashings from echo chambers like thecoli

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
It’s up to you as an individual to fact check disseminated information
You can listen to all kinds of people speak
From YouTube nikkas to podcast brehs/brehettes
But you as an individual should put forth the effort to extract the real message from filler
People don’t do that anymore
And if you do ask questions
shyt becomes a witch hunt or verbal lashings from echo chambers like thecoli
As soon as you go against the norm on here they call you every disrespectful name they can think of. free thinking is frown d upon on here
its funny because they hate ctg but they be saying the same things he do