Why young black men must stop listening to celebrities.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I see Chuck in there and I'm wondering how he gets skewered into this, 'cause as far as I know, he thinks/says the same thing in terms of black youth/men looking for validation from people who live lives they themselves don't have because they've been lucky enough to be entertainers and athletes. Gonna go watch it now and see what's up.
Postscript:- He spittin'.....but he never explained why Charles Barkley, of all people is considered amongst one of the black talking heads in America around his narrative. Barkley is well known for saying "I'm not a Role Model" and If anything the few times I've seen him talk to Black America in a capacity that would link him towards what the videomaker is saying, was around the time Irving got in trouble for posting a book and Barkley said some c00n shyt about Black America doesn't need to get angry for everything or some other bullshyt.

Minor Foible aside, it's a good and pertinent video. Props for posting it.

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Be a father to your child or they end up like the average TLR breh. That alone should tell you to either man up and do right by your child or wrap it up. Black boys need a man in their immediate everyday life or what ever is feasible.

Not only that, we need to go back to being families in general. Not just for the fundamentals, but for the love and respect for one another. People need to know that if they ain't got much, they got an Uncle, older cousins and the like.

I will say, all the shyt Millennials get (majority of it is not important and stupid) they taking to fatherhood in strides.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So nikkas need to listen to YouTubers instead?
Don't actually need to listen to anyone, Just write down a list of issues you care about, what your stance on them are. And vote for the person who most closely aligns with your stance. or at least vote against the person who aligns with your stances the least.

Good thing about this election is that you know exactly what to expect from both administrations. What promises they kept, what promises they didn't. Should be easy to make an informed decision on your own.

Last edited:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Read more books. Educate yourself. Seek and discern fact from fiction. Learn yourself and your own values. Only seek to emulate experts in the thing you are pursuing. If I wanted to be a martial artist I would emulate and learn from Bruce Lee or Michael Jai White not Michael Jackson. Similarly if I wanted to be a real estate mogul I would not look to learn from Charlamagne the God, i would find a real estate investor in my area and ask him questions. Be your own person take things from those who have tread the water you are currently attempting to survive and follow ideas and philosophies not people.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

*starts to write detailed in depth fact based reply. Realizes it would be a waste of time so doesnt*
The very people who started this campaign on "The Problem With Black Celebrities" started pointing to news articles and pieces about them as soon as the media caught wind.... celebrity status :dead:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Adult nikkaz listen to celebrities? :dahell:

even worse

they listen to sissies, losers, c00ns, bums and scammers, then get mad at the rest of us for not listening to 4 1/2 hour streams of some doofus spouting off about why hoes deserve less cause they paid for p*ssy up until 29.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

kevin-samuels-women.gif