Why wasn't joe rogan coli-cancelled?

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't know that her raised her. That still doesn't exempt him from having racist sentiments towards black people in general (males specifically) and holding WS views (which he leaks out every once in a while like his Planet of the Apes comments).

Hell how many racist white men got non-white spouses and mixed kids (Strom Thurmond etc)?

He married his daughters mom when she was really young.

I wasn’t absolving Joe of anything, not all. My point is it’s a shame that he has his opinions in public yet in private he raised a black child.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Cause these nikkas gotta wait till somebody else to do it. They be actually listening to this cac. I been on his ass. No homo

If I ever run across Hoe Rogan, and have to beat his ass, I’ll try to remember to have it recorded for you

Breh one of those JBO nikkas will knock Hoe Rogan out for a $100 Only Fans gift card

Who goes on a podcast and then writes an article explaining why they went on a podcast? I don’t trust nikkas who do all that explaining. And Hoe Rogan? Im not listening to this cac

Hoe Rogan. He been ducking the fade

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Cause these nikkas gotta wait till somebody else to do it. They be actually listening to this cac. I been on his ass. No homo

Yes. That's why I'm forced to laugh when the same dudes are talking about "fighting white supremacy" being "on code" or being "woke". Those terms are mostly hollow on this forum.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
No idea. His commentary when calling MMA matches always annoyed me. And he's always saying dumb shyt.