why was my anti religion thread moved? It was about hip hop

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Friends, We should not be censoring people unless its spam. The OP was asking for anti-religious HIP-HOP SONGS that does not belong in higher learning. If we don't fight for the freedom of all of our brehs, even when we disagree with them then we are doing ourselves a disservice.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Friends, We should not be censoring people unless its spam. The OP was asking for anti-religious HIP-HOP SONGS that does not belong in higher learning. If we don't fight for the freedom of all of our brehs, even when we disagree with them then we are doing ourselves a disservice.

No man. He made a thread talking about "shytting on God, Jesus, and all that stupid fake shyt". You gotta be pretty fukking naive to not understand the sole purpose of that thread was for attention and/or just to start shyt. Like I said there is about a million ways he could've worded that, if his intention was discussing atheist and/or anti-God rap music. Instead he went the attention-bait route, and his shyt got moved.

And people like to talk about freedom of speech. That don't mean say whatever the fukk pops into your head, then act surprised when people respond negatively.

Fred.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
The mod who moved it (The Singer Guy...) already admitted that he was in the wrong and made a mistake by misreading the threadtitle. he reimbursed me with +rep, which I why I left this thread alone...

so basically Fred, your argument lost.

if they felt my thread was made for attention they would have deleted it, not move it to know-the-ledge lite

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
1. There's nothing edgy about being anti-religion. especially in 2012 when most people are skeptical about it.
2. My intention were for people to post songs that were anti-religion, not to grab attention. there were plenty of people contributing positively, and others telling the religious freaks to get out of the thread since it wasn't "for them"
3. I probably should have taken "all of that silly fake shyt" from the title, and left it at "post songs that shyt on God and Religion." I'll admit as much.
4. I'm surprised they moved the thread because it was a HIP HOP thread. the entire premise was encouraging people to post MUSIC. that's like moving a thread called "whats the best punchline that compare selling drugs with fitness?" to the hardbodies sub forum or some shyt

and with that said...Weezy would win with "and my hustle is all muscle just strength, when it comes to that weight I don't struggle I just lift" :jawalrus:

LOL people who oppose evolution simply don't understand it, and that's pretty obvious. dudes be sounding like straight up idiots when trying to denounce it.
Most people are skeptical about it?:wtb: Most people are theist.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, that thread was hip hop related, i don't know why they moved it either. back to atheism, sometimes when i listen to/read up on atheists I wonder, do they realize that their convictions on there being no creator are no less conclusive and unable to be factually proven as the beliefs of the crowd that they detest? atheists can not prove what they believe is fact either so in essence their entire manifesto becomes a glorified religion as well. what's so bad about people simply saying "i'm too stupid to know"? lol. the universe(s) is far too complex for us to ever understand in our current states, for all we know the "architect" of all this could be a complete other form of life, he/she/it/they may even transcend "life" as our feeble ass minds know it to be. we aint worthy (yet) to discuss this type of sh!t but human arrogance man, it'll have you thinkin you know everything when in reality you still a baby. this is just one of many reasons why i think human beings are relatively the most ridiculous branch of life.