Why was everything in the 90s better?

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Come on dawg you just said food was better... Pure nostalgia talk.

Same restaurants and fast food plus more is out now that was in the 90s, plus more organic is out now.
you gonna tell me how I feel about food I ate and eat :wtf: those restaurants don't taste as good. Pizza hut is terrible now, it was much better back in the day. chinese restaurants, etc

you gonna argue with everyone that like stuff from the 90s more than today?

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
How are video games better when the video games in the 2010s are of such quality people loose sleep and jobs and addicted to them rehab from the games.

Nobody was in the 90s was not showing up to work from playing Sega genesis or SNES

well if the drug is stronger that means the shyt is better :russ:

you posting pressed breh. i hope the 90's are sending you a check

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
@Alexander The Great
Pizza Hut is still everywhere doing millions in business, they did not fall off.

You felt that way because of nostalgia
But you are crazy saying food was better in the 90s.

There are double the options for food and delivery now.
Every thing points to you being delusional.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
@Alexander The Great
Pizza Hut is still everywhere doing millions in business, they did not fall off.

You felt that way because of nostalgia
But you are crazy saying food was better in the 90s.

There are double the options for food and delivery now.
Every thing points to you being delusional.

I'm talking about the taste you fukking idiot. no one said they aren't still making money. please shut the fukk up

Asicz

Daps
well if the drug is stronger that means the shyt is better :russ:

you posting pressed breh. i hope the 90's are sending you a check
Some of you guys are not making sense.
I guess you mean the 2010s are sending me a check because I am saying alot of things in the 90s are not better than the 2010s. Only thing better in the 90s was Hip Hop culture and music and youth employment.

Asicz

Daps
I'm talking about the taste you fukking idiot. no one said they aren't still making money. please shut the fukk up[/QUOTE
Your being real sassy and emotional because you remember swallowing pepperoni sausages from Pizza Hut in the 90s. Lol

Daps
2cfd06ed5f510b2e89e66032a7722473.jpg

:blessed:

71y173dzBqL._SL1493_.jpg

sei_50402255-02c4.jpg

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
Yeah in the 90's the women looked better, more natural. I am trying to find that girl that looked like she could been a star back in the day.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nostalgia. Everything seemed better

Yes and no!

The Rolls driver isn't wishing he had a Flintmobile!

images

ba0ec6ad6f24b02a136eff645d9e095f.jpg

I will say the music was better,less cynical and materialistic-eg where are all the girl groups of the 90s and early 00s? Ever wondered whatever happened to TLC,ISSYSS, JS (Johnson Sisters),En Vogue and Total? They were all fly,talented and made music!

Imo,they're disappearance s directly related to the ongoing psychic was of the GLOBAL ELITES against the people. We had 911,a series of wars in the Middle East amidst a seemingly endless train of televised mass murdering terror attacks. These Elites wanted to increase negative emotional energy and psychic trauma which explains the tragic turn music has taken.

We went from love angel by JS in 06

hqdefault.jpg

To this demonic ho publicly performing ishyt I don't even want to know!

nicki-minaj-using-a-dildo-naked.jpg

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
School has to be a breeze these days.

In 1995 when you had that research paper due in a month, you literally had to go to the library multiple times to cite works to complete your bibliography. Now it's just a few clicks away and copy & paste.

THIS. These clowns miss using floppy disk, internet running on aol online dial up holding up the phone line and having to record their dragon all z episodes on blank vhs tapes. :hhh:

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Why was everything in the 90s better?

Your hormone levels.

tenor.gif

To go deeper, neural excitation due to new memory traces being laid which can never be recreated as the first hit always gets you super high combined with a peak mindbody filled to bursting with all kinds of feel good endorphins and a general lack of responsibility.

You could literally be surrounded by the worst "everything" ever and it would still be amazing due to these factors alone as long as it was minimally stimulating because you'd fill in the blanks.

If you can read between the lines I've just told you how you can be happy at any point in life.