Why this n1gga 50 always tryna get locked up rappers outta jail and visitin em??

Karume

All Star
Daps
Would believe that until he tried the same shyt with shyne and shyne looked at him like :what: Didn't know boo boo.

so him being not cool with ONE person negates the possibility of him being cool with the others? that doesnt make any sense.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
To preserve his "streetness", it's a lot safer, cheaper and easier than going to the block and fukking with nikkas or helping out over there.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK

ieqlVI.gif

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so him being not cool with ONE person negates the possibility of him being cool with the others? that doesnt make any sense.

I mean, he got down with kid kid without knowing him based off him being shot like 50 did. He used seigal so let's not even use him as a way to prove ur point and I feel he is using remy the same way for Joe. He didn't plan on banking off seigal and he don't plan on banking off remy. I just believe he shows certain love to gain something out of it. Just look at his twitter rants, duke is always saying shyt for attention to try and benefit him somehow someway.

Karume

All Star
Daps
I mean, he got down with kid kid without knowing him based off him being shot like 50 did. He used seigal so let's not even use him as a way to prove ur point and I feel he is using remy the same way for Joe. He didn't plan on banking off seigal and he don't plan on banking off remy. I just believe he shows certain love to gain something out of it. Just look at his twitter rants, duke is always saying shyt for attention to try and benefit him somehow someway.

I'm not sure what point you think I am trying to prove. all I am suggesting is that he feels connections with a lot of these people. some he actually knew before, others it may be commonality of background/history. IMO it's not something mysterious.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is exactly the case but niqqas hate 50 so they won't go with that :laugh:

What benefit will a friendship with Remy Ma have to 50?? Come on brehs. When she come at like 35 she meant to be the new nicki minaj ? :comeon:

Beans was complaining that jay aint visit him but fif was his uncle in jail every month ::leostare: explain that?
you makin to much sense....people who hate 50 have their minds made up about his motives for anything.........

"yo why 50 gotta breath air and live yo, he just doin that to stay relevant" lmao

just let people stay stupid and run with all these dumb theory's......it evens out the population lol.....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
To preserve his "streetness", it's a lot safer, cheaper and easier than going to the block and fukking with nikkas or helping out over there.
smh........i guess you never heard of 40 peez day.......

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY1fhfRuGhI"]50 Cent Hood "40 Projects" South Jamaica Queens for Family Day, Exclusive Tour and more.. - YouTube[/ame]

egolessindigo

G O H A R D
Daps
Reppin
N E W W O R L D N Y
he knows there is likely to be potential for press/actual press surrounding a rapper getting out of prison, that is the ONLY reason.

They either respect nikkas that's dead or in jail/ i wanna ball though- Rozay

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
he knows there is likely to be potential for press/actual press surrounding a rapper getting out of prison, that is the ONLY reason.

They either respect nikkas that's dead or in jail/ i wanna ball though- Rozay

:laff: You niqqas just auto hate. You realise this niqqa doin multi million dollar deals with headphones and movies. Niqqa was on oprah a few weeks back.

He's helpin Remy Ma out for publicity when she gets out hahahahah :laff:

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
South Philly...all day everyday!
:laff: You niqqas just auto hate. You realise this niqqa doin multi million dollar deals with headphones and movies. Niqqa was on oprah a few weeks back.

He's helpin Remy Ma out for publicity when she gets out hahahahah :laff:

But he isnt really relevant in hip hop anymore, where I suspect he desperately wants to be relevant. Its how he got his start.

Thats my educated guess, no hate :manny:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
But he isnt really relevant in hip hop anymore, where I suspect he desperately wants to be relevant. Its how he got his start.

Thats my educated guess, no hate :manny:

His last album sold more than a lot of artists you may consider relevant (just about gold). . He has never dropped an album that didnt have a hit on it :childplease:

Remy Ma help him get relevant? :laugh: It doesn't even make sense.

Publicity aint an issue for 50. Its all about the quality of his music not being up to par.