Why this dude screaming in the Avengers Endgame premiere like Tom the cat

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Hipsters call that movie trash yet when Stark died there wasn’t a dry eye in the theater. I saw it with my wife and her friends and they thought Ironman was a grill and they were all emotionally wrecked after.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I usually don’t indulge in this internet stan shyt but some people are straight up weirdos.

Mothafukkas really be on here mad because somebody criticizes something you don’t make a dime off of. You just sit online and talk about it.

@R.U.L.E. Only “fukkboys” on here are lame ass dudes like you who take this shyt so personal. :heh:

You didn’t make the fukking movie, get out your feelings. Movie was a mess like I said. Calling me a “fukkboy” like some dry dikk teenager don’t change shyt.

The personal attacking over opinions on here/the internet really is a trait of a straight real life loser.

Daps
Loved the disrespectful stomp Thanos gives Thor before engaging Cap. :wow:

It was actually a respectful stomp. Mans didn't know what was happening in that moment but he knew enough to know that he didn't want to face Mjolnir Cap and Thor simultaneously so he stomped on Thor to knock him unconscious before going to see what was up with Cap. :wow: