Why they call u kodak Brown you smokin purp? I jump in that Gus Bus and skrt skrt #9 AUB v #6 UW

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
:Imdeadmich: What, you ain’t got a tv dude

I get it streaming is tricky, with how it will play
I got a TV, I didnt get cable this semester tho. I already pay for netflix and hulu so I aint think I was gonna need cable (and I wont once football szn over with)

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
OLine gonna be the great neutralizer for UDub in this game...we aint gonna be meshed at that position for a few games

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I got a TV, I didnt get cable this semester tho. I already pay for netflix and hulu so I aint think I was gonna need cable (and I wont once football szn over with)

I ain’t pocket watching, but bruh, most schools work by the semester, just get cable for the first semester, not the second, :yeshrug: shyt how much is cable at Auburn??? And shyt my nikka i went to a small hbcu and it was included in room and board, Auburn getting over on you nikkas :francis:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Its on ABC. Just get a HD antenna, plug it in the back of the tv, then do a channel search. All local channels plus ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, PBS, etc are free. You don't need cable television to watch anything off the big networks and local television channels.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I ain’t pocket watching, but bruh, most schools work by the semester, just get cable for the first semester, not the second, :yeshrug: shyt how much is cable at Auburn??? And shyt my nikka i went to a small hbcu and it was included in room and board, Auburn getting over on you nikkas :francis:
im living off campus this year, but I think it wouldve been like 20 more

Its on ABC. Just get a HD antenna, plug it in the back of the tv, then do a channel search. All local channels plus ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, PBS, etc are free. You don't need cable television to watch anything off the big networks and local television channels.
:dwillhuh: I gotta look into this

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
UDub looks real mid-grade rn

Browning and that shytty arm, just dont think hes the guy to win a PO game
He got exposed two years ago in the playoffs. If Saban was Washington's coach, he wouldn't be starting.