All Star
Daps
Fps don’t matter unless it’s a first person shooter game like warzone or apex

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To any person who believed 60 fps was going to be a standard for consoles you played yourself. There will always be show piece games to maximize the graphical power of a console which sacrifices will be made to provide that. Majority of people are more blown away by graphical capabilities than frames anyways.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I think they are wrong,

We already have some very good examples of very graphically demanding games running at 60 FPS.

Using A Plauge Tale as a reference is misguided imo.

The game is made by a small indie studio who’s goal is to make a game with graphics rivaling some of the best looking AAA games at a fraction of the budget. They don’t have the time/skill/budget to optimize the way larger studios do. 60fps was never a thought to them. I’m positive with some time and support this game could/would be 60fps. Wouldn’t be surprised if a 60fps patch is eventually released.

I think most games going forward will continue with the graphics options that allow you to chose 60fps at lower graphics settings.

Also there was nothing in that matrix demo that made 30fps feel worth it.

If that’s all we are getting out of UE5 games then :scust:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Fps don’t matter unless it’s a first person shooter game like warzone or apex
broke-people.gif

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
God of War 2018 was fukking great at 30fps.

Overblown bullshyt.

I just want good games and I don't even play em like that anymore. :pachaha:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Eh that’s subjective. I for one hated playing GTA Online for more than 20 minutes until they updated to 60fps. It just looked choppy to me.
same for me with ghost of tsushima. I couldn't get through 5 hours on PS4. shyt felt like a slog. The 60fps PS5 version is a graphical and technical showcase. Not only that, but the haptic feedback adds a new layer of immersion that makes it feel more grounded.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
same for me with ghost of tsushima. I couldn't get through 5 hours on PS4. shyt felt like a slog. The 60fps PS5 version is a graphical and technical showcase. Not only that, but the haptic feedback adds a new layer of immersion that makes it feel more grounded.

I was coming in to say GoT at 60fps will really change a person's mind about this topic.