why the fukk did i make the mistake of going to a gym last night!

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
ure surpassing john goodman as the WOAT tlr poster :snoop:
as i have told u numerous times ,. I DO NOT CONVERSE WITH FAT PEOPLE....get ur ass on that threadmill. and burn 90 pounds...i want u to be healthy and live a long , fulfilling , happy life . that fat around ur aorta is not , i repeat NOT HEALTHY. do this . You can do it. stop procrastinating. fat is not healthy

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
as i have told u numerous times ,. I DO NOT CONVERSE WITH FAT PEOPLE....get ur ass on that threadmill. and burn 90 pounds...i want u to be healthy and live a long , fulfilling , happy life . that fat around ur aorta is not , i repeat NOT HEALTHY. do this . You can do it. stop procrastinating. fat is not healthy

First off, learn how to spell *treadmill, ya bish!
Second, any healthy person knows that running on a *treadmill will not help u LOSE WEIGHT ALONE U FAT IDIOT! :rudy:

Im pretty sure I'm a lot more healthier than u :childplease: Shouldnt yo fat, low self esteem, self hatin ass be searching for pics to steal and claim them as u and ur non existent girlfriend, u weirdo?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
First off, learn how to spell *treadmill, ya bish!
Second, any healthy person knows that running on a *treadmill will not help u LOSE WEIGHT ALONE U FAT IDIOT! :rudy:

Im pretty sure I'm a lot more healthier than u :childplease: Shouldnt yo fat, low self esteem, self hatin ass be searching for pics to steal and claim them as u and ur non existent girlfriend, u weirdo?

:ehh: Interesting

martin payne

All Star
Daps
Reppin
los angeles
now im fukking sick! sneezing and coughing......all them nasty ass germs got ur boy flu-ed up!

i never go to no fukking nasty ass germ infested gym, all gyms are disgusting like it or not but someone convinced me last night to go along ....worst mistake ever cause I have a fight party at the crib tomorrow night.....imma sweat this bytch out...

should just stayed home and ran on my own treadmill! smfh
yup, public gym/ public pools = :rip:. Got my own personal gym at my crib and my parents house

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Stop going to sleep in your gym clothes. It's bad for the skin. Oh and shower