Why someone would choose Apple over Android

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You posted who can has the courage to confront me. Were you repeating something in that video or were you asking someone to debate you over apple?
He said Google stacks up info on u over using your phone..now would they confront me? Of course not. Theey would be sued to no end. And they got of easy money to spare so I'm not worried at all using any Android phone. That shakedow only works on goofballs.

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
This is the year I'm switching from Google to Apple. There is nothing really bad about Android, but the official Google phones are boring and Oreo for Nexus 5x isn't what u expected it to be.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Android fan boys always complaining about Apple in all threads and YouTube comments

Rarely you see Apple fan boys go into android threads lol

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
a discussion about Apple products always boils down to the control vs simplicity dichotomy. Apple wants to sell you an experience that's simple to use, but that usually means losing the ability to control, and customize, the experience. the 'other side' of that is an experience that offers you more control, but often ends up being fairly complicated to use
/thread