Why Saints Row Failed

Daps
Reppin
LI,NY
Still mad as fukk they ain't make Dex the main villain in SR3 smh
:beli:

SR2 DLC set it up where he escaped Stilwater and was like Ultors Head of Security or somethin like that. They could've easily had it written he sold his shares and was the ultimate benefactor behind the Syndicate and that military group that was fukkin with u the whole game

I never minded the silly shyt especially since I first played thru them games as teen but like keep it grounded a little damn

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
honestly where do you go from dildo weapons
19B7653194DAA8E062F0D3BDBF89274E5BC73F12

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I just want a game where i do bad shyt
And then i gotta drive away from the cops, i kill a few of them, then it gets escalated to more armored cops.
Then I escape by car again, then the feds come for me and chasing me on the highway.

Then I escape and the national guard comes, then the navy!!!

Why can’t I just have fun anymore???

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I just want a game where i do bad shyt
And then i gotta drive away from the cops, i kill a few of them, then it gets escalated to more armored cops.
Then I escape by car again, then the feds come for me and chasing me on the highway.

Then I escape and the national guard comes, then the navy!!!

Why can’t I just have fun anymore???
because when you make a game like that ppl are led to want to do that in real life, that's bullspit, but that's what they say :yeshrug:

in Fallout 76, its kinda like that, you can shoot ppl at random, usually its ppl that would have shot you first. the closest thing to cops in Fallout 76 are the robots at Whitespring resort. You start a fight with them, they will make sure they finish it, so you better bring high power weaponry.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Saints Row 2 was damn near perfect. This silly shyt was reserved mostly for side missions so if you didn’t venture out you wouldn’t have had to deal with it…the missions where you drove around with a shyt truck and sprayed it on houses was :russ: once they started making things like that part of the story and then the majority of the game was stupid shyt like that it went from being funny to stupid and then they lost everyone. Saints Row 2 was one of the few games that could go head to head with GTA… True Crimes was another one when it started

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
The first 2 games had a nice balance of humor and seriousness. The 3rd went towards the humor and the ones after that had the goofy bro humor that was just forced and corny and then they dropped a janky reboot.