Why People Don't Put They Carts Up?

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Sometimes I put them back sometimes I don't. And I'm not going to sit here and believe that everyone of you put your cart back every single time and you have never....not once left it :beli:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:why: Mafukkas wanna leave they cart in a fukking parking spot. nikka, walk ya lazy ass 5 feet and put the cart up in the cart holder thingy. Making a nikka get out the car and move the cart so I can get into a spot.

You don't even gotta walk that bytch all the way there. You can get like 10 feet away and just push that muafukka into the shyt. It ain't go roll back, I promise.
Ikr? But as much as I hate to admit ppl do it cause that's your job. Like in retail, motherfu*kas purposely go through clothes & leave em everywhere cause it's your job to keep the store looking in tip top shape... Speaking from experience.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ikr? But as much as I hate to admit ppl do it cause that's your job. Like in retail, motherfu*kas purposely go through clothes & leave em everywhere cause it's your job to keep the store looking in tip top shape... Speaking from experience.

wait-what.gif
nikka I don't work at the grocery store, I just frequent that bytch

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Oh shyt, my fault. Didn't realize that you were a disgruntled customer who cared.

Hell yeah. I got to the store a lot because I buy a lot of produce. But I notice that more people leave the cart wherever than those who put it back. It's just being lazy and super inconsiderate, considering carts can and will roll back and ding someones car up.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Hell yeah. I got to the store a lot because I buy a lot of produce. But I notice that more people leave the cart wherever than those who put it back. It's just being lazy and super inconsiderate, considering carts can and will roll back and ding someones car up.
People who don't work there are the biggest d1ck weeds!!! Like I said same goes for retail... d1ck weeds, all of em! Lol

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
This shyt pisses me off. I will pull up at a parking spot and see some lazy fukk that left their cart there. And the cart rack thing will be like 10 feet from the cart.

I even remember one time when I looked at someone just leave their cart in the lot and drive off, and then 2 seconds later the cart rolled down the lot and hit a car hard as fukk. I hate those lazy fukks.

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
fukk outta here...i aint puttin that shyt back. for what? i will usually lock a tire up w/ a curb or whatever so it wont roll away tho.

if we all put our carts back...then we just eliminated like 2 peoples jobs. this is why china stay winning my nikkas.

Deely18

Og_SwankLord
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I always put the carts back:win:,maybe its because i might have OCD when it comes to putting carts back in place :patrice:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
fukk outta here...i aint puttin that shyt back. for what? i will usually lock a tire up w/ a curb or whatever so it wont roll away tho.

if we all put our carts back...then we just eliminated like 2 peoples jobs. this is why china stay winning my nikkas.

Nah, China stay winning because they got too many people there to be fuccin' around. They look at you when you're born, and if they can tell you's the kind of niccas that don't put carts back, they put you at the border and let Mongolia or Laos deal witcha ass...

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
The BX doesn't really have that problem :yeshrug: On the civy side, it's because people are fat and out of shape.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
My first job in life was a grocery store bagger. So I shagged plenty of carts in my day. I ALWAYS return them to the thing or actual store if that's closer.
Me too. I had to clean the bathrooms too at my grocery store, Ingles to be exact in Covington, GA. Boy does a brother have stories about those bathrooms :sadbron:

But how about one day a few months ago I went to this Publix over on South Beach and as I'm coming out this motherfukker had the nerve to leave his shopping cart BEHIND my car :childplease:

I caught this dude in the act and I promptly approached his ass like :ufdup::birdman:

He was like "Oh nah I wasn't about to leave that there":whoa:

Then I just stood there and looked at him :hmm:

I felt like running him over forreal.

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Nah, China stay winning because they got too many people there to be fuccin' around. They look at you when you're born, and if they can tell you's the kind of niccas that don't put carts back, they put you at the border and let Mongolia or Laos deal witcha ass...

well i might not push a cart back...but ill push a wig back. china sends me to mongolia...id be the worst mongolian they seen since ghengis khan.