Why like 90% of jokes from Black comedians on some self hate c00ning shyt?

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Everytime I hear “black people do this white people do this” joke I immediately switch it off. It’s nothing but another desperate attempt at white approval/appeasement

It works tho.

The same reason why "shoot em up, bang bang" sells records instead of some uplifting shyt or motivational shyt.

If entertainers were out here on some pro-black "the white man is the devil" type shyt.... Nobody would support it... Not Even black folks...... Black liberals would shyt their pants and "'cancel" them for being "problematic" to white & jewish daddy.

Thats facts.

From a business standpoint, I understand.

But I dont support any of these nikkas.

All c00ns.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Everytime I hear “black people do this white people do this” joke I immediately switch it off. It’s nothing but another desperate attempt at white approval/appeasement.

The Simpsons bodied that type of comedy

And Dave Chappelle ethered the rest of the Def Comedy jam humour

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Its called self depreciating humor. As dude mentioned earlier, a lot of comedians go in on their own race. There are black comedians who go overboard with the shyt tho:manny:
Self means "self" not a whole race:hhh:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
:gucci:

Listen to the Kevin Hart station on Sirius and all the jokes is about negative stereotypes of black people

And I swear the comedian Sommore is the biggest c00n:scust:
eactly who is he suppose to make jokes about? all the comedians over the years did the same thing. don't act so brand new