Why like 90% of jokes from Black comedians on some self hate c00ning shyt?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
There's such a fine line between self deprecating on a community level and self hate/c00ning though.
They just played a clip of Tiffany Haddish saying

"Y'all know when a white man die he leave a will and when a black man die he leave bills":gucci:

fukk that fine line

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
c00n has become so over and misused its crazy....

anytime a black person disagrees with another....the other person is a c00n :francis:
Holy shyt what I'm talking about is the pure def of c00ning:deadrose:

Just say u find negative stereotypes about black people funny and keep it moving

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Well if they get on some militant shyt.... White folks gonna be uncomfortable and negroes not gonna support it anyway.....

Black people say they want that black power shyt but let a nikka really get on some true pro-black shyt..... And even black people get uncomfortable... In fear of offending their white associates.

Basically.... There is no financial benefit to being pro black.

White execs aint gon cut the check to support it and black folks aint cutting checks for anybody anyway.

nikkas gotta play the game... They got bills to pay and kids to feed

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everytime I hear “black people do this white people do this” joke I immediately switch it off. It’s nothing but another desperate attempt at white approval/appeasement.

Also I really really hate Kevin Hart. I can’t stand the sight of that nikka. Haven’t seen a single movie/comedy show of his and I never will.