Why isn’t twilight princess in the conversation of best zeldas?

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I actually like Twilight Princess, but looking back on it, graphically it was dull compared to Wind Waker and Skyward Sword, the wolf sections weren't really all that fun, and it wasn't difficult (by Zelda standards)

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't have the whimsical or heartfelt quality of other Zelda games. And we are to blame. At that time Wind Waker was dragged for being too kiddy, because we were all edgelords who wanted realistic/gritty games. So Nintendo listened instead of making the game they wanted to make.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TP didnt hit like it shouldve on release because it took so long to come out. Then at a certain point the internet decided WW was much better.

I replayed TP last year and imo its a great Ocarina sequel, better than MM and WW. Theres a few tedious segments (mainly the intro), but it has a lot of great dungeons and a better atmosphere than WW imo.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Was that the one in the clouds or was that skyward sword? If not, I'm sure I played it but don't remember. Makes me wish my damn Wii still had the working modded hard drive.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was that the one in the clouds or was that skyward sword? If not, I'm sure I played it but don't remember. Makes me wish my damn Wii still had the working modded hard drive.

Skyword sword is the one in the clouds. I have TP and SS. I first day copped SS but I was busy and put it in my backlog.....I need to break down and play it.