Why isn't anybody speaking about the fukked up challenge in the first quarter?

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Yea except that wasn't the only weird call the officials made. What about that blown pass interference on a scoring drive in the 3rd quarter? In a low scoring game these shyts are crucial! I don't know brehs, I think the fix was in. What in the entire fukk were the panthers doing on that blown special teams coverage? You can't tell me EVERY LAST DEFENDER went brain dead and let Norwood run damn near 80 yards or whatever before they woke the fukk up.

Spooky.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Would it had affected the outcome of the game? I doubt it. The offense was unable to make any real movement for four quarters. Hell the way they were playing the first quarter it might of been a blessing in disguise because the Panthers could have just as easily turned it back over given the trend.
it probably isnt enough of an excuse for the panthers to feel like they were robbed...but it certainly affected the outcome. Touchdowns were extremely scarce...so for them to get that 7 points early and be up like 10-0 was big. It was huge in fact.plus iit wouldve been a big gain...like 25 yards that could have led to points on the drive.

but missed field goals, dropped passes, tip drill interceptions, fumbles...fukk it...salute the Broncos lol

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yea except that wasn't the only weird call the officials made. What about that blown pass interference on a scoring drive in the 3rd quarter? In a low scoring game these shyts are crucial! I don't know brehs, I think the fix was in. What in the entire fukk were the panthers doing on that blown special teams coverage? You can't tell me EVERY LAST DEFENDER went brain dead and let Norwood run damn near 80 yards or whatever before they woke the fukk up.

Spooky.
yea they fukked up heavy on that too :snoop: i forgot about that shyt.
they deserved to lose

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Rivera shouldn't have had to use that second challenge either. Manning was obviously down by contact. It's the little things that add up in games like this.

Even still, Carolina had chances to win. Too many damn fumbles, and Cam was too busy trying to play Dan Marino. The only success they had was him ballin out and breaking out for runs. Just RUN nikka :ufdup:

Topps

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rivera shouldn't have had to use that second challenge either. Manning was obviously down by contact. It's the little things that add up in games like this.

Even still, Carolina had chances to win. Too many damn fumbles, and Cam was too busy trying to play Dan Marino. The only success they had was him ballin out and breaking out for runs. Just RUN nikka :ufdup:

I never understood why him and McNabb felt they should stay in the pocket all game. After awhile you have to do like Russell Wilson and take off. Design QB runs never really work outside of the redzone. Scrambling up field always slow down the momentum of the defense.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
I thought that missed defensive hold/pass interference on Ginn later in the game was just as huge of a missed call. Panthers had some momentum going, was moving down the field and they got away with crazy amounts of contact on that third down play.

I agree and it was more of an obvious PI than what they flagged Norman for on that crucial 3rd down play later on.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington

Spooky.
Add in the numerous offsides calls on the Panthers o-line, the sloppy tackling on Anderson, and Cam not diving on that fumble and you got a point there breh :ehh:
Edit: Forgot about all of those stupid ass run plays on 1st down that were getting them nowhere

Last edited:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:what:

they showed it from all angles and NONE of them showed the ball touching the ground. it was pretty obvious it was catch.
The nose of the football does as he first hits the ground and the ball was still moving after that. I think it should have been a catch but they always rule it that way.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That Crotchery mahfugga bout to baggin groceries or coaching Pee Wee next year, ole stone fingers azz
Don't matter. KB byke next year.

benji.gif

:wow: