Why is twerking a big thing these days when females were doing that **** bak n da 90s

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Ever since I've joined the coli, all I hear is twerk this or twerk that and all these twerk videos by mollywtr...is this some new sensation on the Internet, cuz I can clearly remember watching 2 live crew videos as a kid and bytches was shaking they ass..then later in the 90s and early 2000s it was called booty popping..have nikkas ever been to a strip club in the 90s? I have...what's the big deal about twerking anyway..shyts stupid..:childplease:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Twerking is hot with teenagers

This generation is mad sexual

Notice you said too live crew video hoes & strippers did it.. Now young suburban white girls around America are doing it

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Twerking is hot with teenagers

This generation is mad sexual

Notice you said too live crew video hoes & strippers did it.. Now young suburban white girls around America are doing it

I don't know ,.i guess I'm too old for this shyt..I don't really care for twerking..I wanna see a bytch acting seductive and erotic by moving in slow motion, crawling around the floor like a p*ssy cat, laying on her back thrusting, biting the side of her lip..like some real high class stripper shyt..

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
because white folks found out about it :yeshrug:

twerking has never been a spectator sport imo. you gotta get behind the twerker to really enjoy it :shaq:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
youtube!

if youtube, twitter and all that jazz was around in the 90s, 2 Live crew would be eating even more, with all that ass clapping, jerking and wibble wobble :wow:

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
youtube!

if youtube, twitter and all that jazz was around in the 90s, 2 Live crew would be eating even more, with all that ass clapping, jerking and wibble wobble :wow:

This. It's one of the big Internet memes of the moment.

Really, the Internet in general is the reason things like this become popular.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps

Na uh! I'm not

Sheep Test

Who is your favorite musician?

Name 5 favorite tv shows of yours.

What do you want to be and why?

Describe your ideal mate

Do you have accounts in the following: twitter/instagram/facebook/vine?

What kind of cell phone do you own?

:popcorn:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
I'm guessing girls are more developed these days than in the 90s. Girls with big ass and t*ts, makes it more desirable to watch