NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
why would we focus on a no chance candidate when we have babies on the highway kidnapping women and a former government employee willing to testify to the fact that they used to work with somebody who's supervisor/play cousin maybe sorta kinda saw a dead alien 45 years ago.

if anything, kennedy needs to say even more outlandish shyt before he is worthy of a whole thread about him to compete with the other news.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Because I have a little time...

You remember when Arsenio and crew was shooting at Eddie Murphy in Harlem Nights? Let's say they are the Republicans. That guy that was popping off a 6 shooter , aiming at nothing, after all the automatic gunfire, that's RFK Jr. He needs to stop shooting that lil mfer because he getting dropped anyway.

Baracka Flocka Flame

Coast to Coast
Daps
Reppin
LA & NJ
The more I hear RFK Jr and truly hear what he is on the more I see why the Corporate MSM is working so hard to collectively silence him. They literally tried to censor and prevent him from speaking at a censorship hearing. Truth is often suppressed.

RFK was one of the to speak on the Vid Lab leak. They called him crazy then and he was 100 percent right.

His policies outside of Vaccine’s have been legit. He’s would mess up the pharmaceutical bag, which is why they gave the signal to go after him.

It’s so predictable it’s almost funny.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The more I hear RFK Jr and truly hear what he is on the more I see why the Corporate MSM is working so hard to collectively silence him. They literally tried to censor and prevent him from speaking at a censorship hearing. Truth is often suppressed.

RFK was one of the to speak on the Vid Lab leak. They called him crazy then and he was 100 percent right.

His policies outside of Vaccine’s have been legit. He’s would mess up the pharmaceutical bag, which is why they gave the signal to go after him.

he lied about shyt he literally said

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

His grand pops still a put his debt in blood… Let RFK Jr run and watch how he will meet the same fate as his uncles and nephew

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because I have a little time...

You remember when Arsenio and crew was shooting at Eddie Murphy in Harlem Nights? Let's say they are the Republicans. That guy that was popping off a 6 shooter , aiming at nothing, after all the automatic gunfire, that's RFK Jr. He needs to stop shooting that lil mfer because he getting dropped anyway.

:dead: