Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:mjlol: Cornel... Guy still needs to pay ailmony for his ex 5x wives and had a suite in NYC.
Don't forget about Jill Stein like I did! Fah had her polling at 1% somewhere!
The real question is will RFK be the highest performing third party candidate since Ross Perot where only one state concluded with a plurality and top three since 1918 ( off the top of my head) or will voters force themselves to make the binary choice in a highly polarized environment?

I’ve been polled by two of the top pollsters 5 times total since I posted about it.

The majority of the polls are about issues and handling issues. Focusing on the horse race is bad strategy.

Just so we’re clear I was a part of the group providing data for:

The Signal and the Noise: Why So Many Predictions Fail-but Some Don't (Hardcover)​

The real thesis was Trump won the first time off of racial backlash and being anti Hillary was just a logical next step in bigotry.

You can look at the data or even read his views, but the largest changes in pro Obama to Trump counties had a search overlay of shyt like “Obama Monkey.”

Since then the strategy has been to curtail those populist movements via a multiprong strategy:

Dissuade young voters
Dissuade black voters
Convince white women they’re unsafe
Convince white men being an alpha is successful
Break social media algorithms to push the above messages
And most importantly distract people so much in the above that they don’t even give credit for their lives improving and politicians following through on their promises.

Immigration applies, but its actually more of a tangential push that coincided with rest.

Despite how folks feel about this, I can point to all the HL learning allstars all becoming more cynical despite being highly critical of it.

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
My stalker is blocked, but if this is in reference to RFK Jr., why would I vote for that lunatic?

If Cornell was no longer an option or no longer passed a purity test etc RFK Jr. was here but he also has a hostile position re Gaza apparently so that's now off. Jill Stein is also still running it looks like but I'm not familiar with her platform this election

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Didn't know this :leon: