Why is the salon low-key kinda dead?

Shykai

Rookie
Daps
Just wondering cause I'm bored :yeshrug:

Like there's quite a few threads in here that I thought would be interesting but people hardly contribute to them (like the recent buys thread for example)- or so it feels like. Are there just not that many women on this site or is it that ye just find the topics discussed in the salon boring? Just curious.

Black Cher

All Star
Daps
I think it’s mainly most of the girls just not posting in here because they don’t like the topics or would rather post in other forums (no shade) and when the guys post in here it’s either to ask for advice or to derail a thread in an attempt for female attention.

Shykai

Rookie
Daps
BECAUSE YOU CREEPY ASS nikkaS SCARED ALL THE FEMALES AWAY.
Loooooooooool :russ: but also :ohhh:

How? Like by asking for pics or whatever.

I won't lie this wouldn't surprise me though- I've seen the way some posters enjoy calling out @Nicole0416 for whatever reason... I've seen at least three threads made about her and those were kinda weird/creepy.

Shykai

Rookie
Daps
I think it’s mainly most of the girls just not posting in here because they don’t like the topics or would rather post in other forums (no shade) and when the guys post in here it’s either to ask for advice or to derail a thread in an attempt for female attention.

That's such a pity though but I guess it is what it is :yeshrug:. But why not make threads about topics that do interest you. I know I definitely have some thread ideas but with the way barely anyway posts in here- it's like you're basically talking to yourself when you make a thread. That picture thread however has 100s of post however...

Black Cher

All Star
Daps
That's such a pity though but I guess it is what it is :yeshrug:. But why not make threads about topics that do interest you. I know I definitely have some thread ideas but with the way barely anyway posts in here- it's like you're basically talking to yourself when you make a thread. That picture thread however has 100s of post however...

I feel you, tbh I think they’d rather interact with the guys and they know most of the guys don’t come in here. It’s whatever, I’m still gonna make threads even if only 5 people post in them lol.

Shykai

Rookie
Daps
I thought you meant the actual hair salon

:deadrose::deadrose: :dead:

Nah I meant this forum- maybe I should have clarified that in the title.

I just wanna know why it's so quiet here because I'd like to make some threads on here but I feel like they'd all be dead