Why is the modern man restricted to marrying only one woman?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the Bible most of the important men like David, Solomon, Abraham all had multiple wives and girlfriends...

Why cant we be like them?:obama:

If King David can smash these all these women, why can't I?

One is enough, thank you very much.

Imagining multiple women coming at me with their problems and feelings and having to keep all of them happy :deadrose:

Women didn't have rights back then. Powerful men could wife as many as they want and then put them on ignore status. There was nothing they could do. Nowadays to have a wife means to be an equal partner in a relationship. To be doing that with multiple women is impossible. And any of them can up and leave your ass if she's not happy.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Yeah, well now we're able to have careers and we are starting to out earn men so we no longer have to be treated like property/cattle just to have a roof over our heads. Feels good.

But women are still attracted to men who make more money and still expect men to buy them rings, houses and pay for dates. No matter how much society changes women will still get wet when a nikka rolls up in an Aston Martin. As long as men are bigger and stronger (Protector) than women and women are attracted to men with money (Provider), you will still be treated like property. Only men can protect women from other men. ALWAYS! That will never change. Women will always place responsibility on men even when men give women problem. Want an example? Abortion. You fight for abortion just to place the responsibility of the child on the man. "My body my choice.... until the responsibility comes through. Then it's that nikka's fault!"

And guess what? A wedding ring means that you are a man's property. I bet you didn't even know that. Wedding rings are chains that say "this woman is my property." The man just masks it in shiny metal and rocks and makes you women fall for the trap. I really wonder if people who talk about equality realize that it will NEVER be equal.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
men were also more powerful back then. started givin these women rights and lost the power. can't even backhand your chick when she get outta line anymore.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
But women are still attracted to men who make more money and still expect men to buy them rings, houses and pay for dates. No matter how much society changes women will still get wet when a nikka rolls up in an Aston Martin. As long as men are bigger and stronger (Protector) than women and women are attracted to men with money (Provider), you will still be treated like property. Only men can protect women from other men. ALWAYS! That will never change. Women will always place responsibility on men even when men give women problem. Want an example? Abortion. You fight for abortion just to place the responsibility of the child on the man. "My body my choice.... until the responsibility comes through. Then it's that nikka's fault!"

And guess what? A wedding ring means that you are a man's property. I bet you didn't even know that. Wedding rings are chains that say "this woman is my property." The man just masks it in shiny metal and rocks and makes you women fall for the trap. I really wonder if people who talk about equality realize that it will NEVER be equal.

:what: Do you black out when you post? Who said anything about being equal? Who said anything about kids or abortion? I never said that women weren't attracted to men with money or stronger men. All I said was we don't HAVE to deal with it anymore, if a woman chooses to go for a man JUST because he has money then that's on her. Back then it was about survival because women couldn't support themselves but now we can.

Daps
why can't i have multiple husbands :leon:
one who makes a lot of $
one who looks :ohlawd:
another who'd be a good dad
one who can put it down :lawd:

women are looking for all these qualities in one man, do you know how easy it would be if we were allowed to marry multiple men

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Back in the day women were only good for 3 things

1.suck and fukk
2.clean the house/clothes
3.make babies

We need to return to the basics before its too late

one of my associate's is middle eastern and his wife's father has 3 wives i asked him why doesnt he.. he was like ":whoo: you serious? :wtf: not only do you have to take care of all 3, you have to take care of their needs, their children, their emotions and put clothes on their backs" basically shyts not worth it :sad:

AlreadyKnow

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
in your wallet
one who makes a lot of $

women are looking for all these qualities in one man, do you know how easy it would be if we were allowed to marry multiple men

cooking, cleaning, and putting up with their babyish crap? Do.not.want. :scusthov:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
one who makes a lot of $

NO MAN WANTS TO MARRY A WOMAN IN THAT SITUATION SIT DOWN. YOU HAVE NO SAY SO.

women are a possesion since the time has come where they are independent ain't nobody trying to take care of women as in the past. Go and get it yourselves.

There is no point in marriage today. 85% of them are bringing some other mans child with em anyway.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive mentioned it before, but my dads younger brother is married to four different women, each lives in a different house.......he also has a jump off in Canada

Trust me, from what I have seen, you dont want that kind of life

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
They will bankrupt you. My great grandfather had 3 wives and they killed his bank and he was a wealthy guy too. He was Muslim btw which allows you to have 4 wives.