Why is Pokemon yellow so hard?!

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Diagraceful thread :scust:

OP you need to catch a rattata and a pidgey and use them as crash dummies against the onyx

As far as my squad in yellow, I always went with the free starters and pikachu but you cant go wrong with arcanine, gyarados, nidoking, lapras, scyther and gengar.

Now tighten up before you get your badges revoked pleighboi :birdman:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk that. I might boot it up again if yall tell me what to do get past the ghost
I just beat Yellow like 2 weeks ago lol.

You gotta skip the ghost tower for now and go west to Celadon City. Find the rockets hideout it should be one of the buildings in the middle, there’s a rocket guy standing in front of the the poster fight him make ur way to the boss and he’ll give u the silph scope so u can see the ghosts back in lavender town

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I just beat Yellow like 2 weeks ago lol.

You gotta skip the ghost tower for now and go west to Celadon City. Find the rockets hideout it should be one of the buildings in the middle, there’s a rocket guy standing in front of the the poster fight him make ur way to the boss and he’ll give u the silph scope so u can see the ghosts back in lavender town
Nevermind I restarted instead
Gonna finish it

Screenshot-20240517-140329-Pizza-Boy-Basic.jpg

Screenshot-20240517-140350-Pizza-Boy-Basic.jpg

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I always started with the fire type starter in Pokemon which made the beginning slightly harder, but the back half a breeze. Charizard wrecks shyt. Starting as Pikachu is kinda the same, he's weak against the first gym boss so you gonna have to train up some other pokemon to do the work for you. Butterfree is a grass/insect type I believe he'd do work against Brock.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I always started with the fire type starter in Pokemon which made the beginning slightly harder, but the back half a breeze. Charizard wrecks shyt. Starting as Pikachu is kinda the same, he's weak against the first gym boss so you gonna have to train up some other pokemon to do the work for you. Butterfree is a grass/insect type I believe he'd do work against Brock.
I beat Brick found some overpowered level 9 bird in the forest and he murked him.

Screenshot-20240517-165355-Pizza-Boy-Basic.jpg

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
Nah, he is a genuine retard.

I'm not surprised he can't figure out what an 8 year old could.
:pachaha:

And what really gets me is he talm bout a lvl 100 cyndaquil in his avi like he muhfukkin ash ketchum himself :mjtf:

with that i'd expect him to be one of the real nikkanerds that could knock that whole game out in 2 hours flat wth :dahell: