Why is Pokemon yellow so hard?!

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
but in order to beat Brock you either need a mankey or nidoran male or female to win.

you could also be daring and try ratta with superfang or butter free but good luck
Yep, always used mankey n nido for the first gym. That deadly double kick:wow:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Any of yall know how to light up this dark ass cave? I can't see shyt and random ass hikers and magicians keep challenging me to a battle :mjcry:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Any of yall know how to light up this dark ass cave? I can't see shyt and random ass hikers and magicians keep challenging me to a battle :mjcry:
You have to get flash
HM05 - Flash
It's found in Route 2, south of there. If you had a Pokemon who knows Cut, you'll be able to continue through this pathway until you see an area close to Viridian Forest

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
You have to get flash
HM05 - Flash
It's found in Route 2, south of there. If you had a Pokemon who knows Cut, you'll be able to continue through this pathway until you see an area close to Viridian Forest
Route 2?!!! I gotta go all the way back through that cave with team rocket through pewter city? Wtf

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
Is there fast travel at some point?

lmaooooooooo

this brings back memories of trying to save my game before getting out the car at Walmart with mom dukes

:wow:

embrace the grind. You gonna need it for Lance

edit: honestly I’m ausrpised you made it out of Pewter city with your starters. I used to get an Caterpie and grind the forest until I could beat Brock. Cop a Geodude in the next cave and use Pikachu vs Misty. Grind Geodude on the way to Vermillion and you damn near are unbeatable depending the rest of the game as long as you keep leveling.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
lmaooooooooo

this brings back memories of trying to save my game before getting out the car at Walmart with mom dukes

:wow:

embrace the grind. You gonna need it for Lance

edit: honestly I’m ausrpised you made it out of Pewter city with your starters. I used to get an Caterpie and grind the forest until I could beat Brock. Cop a Geodude in the next cave and use Pikachu vs Misty. Grind Geodude on the way to Vermillion and you damn near are unbeatable depending the rest of the game as long as you keep leveling.
I didn't have Pikachu for Misty or the army man. I used Mankey. I released Pikachu cuz he was useless against Brock. :mjgrin:
I got Mankey and Magikarp. Mankey evolved tho :wow: he lookin like Mike Tyson now with them gloves