Why is paying $70 for a game only a concern when it’s a Sony game?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All these people who whine about Sony charging $70 for a game mysteriously disappear when it’s a multiplat game like COD charging the same price. Are y’all really upset about paying $70 for a game or is it specifically Sony games that you have an issue with?

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Because that's what you pay attention to. I believe most sane people have a problem paying $70 for a game. Especially when they nickel and dime you even after you just paid $70 for a game.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because that's what you pay attention to. I believe most sane people have a problem paying $70 for a game. Especially when they nickel and dime you even after you just paid $70 for a game.
I pay attention because charging $70 for a game is now almost synonymous with sony first party games. It’s almost as if it’s only sony which charges that price when a lot of third party publishers do the same, yet they don’t get the same scrutiny.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Rockstar about to get some backlash for making the trilogy 70 dollars if they didn’t actually upgrade those games. But at the same time them being Sony games is the issue too

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I pay attention because charging $70 for a game is now almost synonymous with sony first party games. It’s almost as if it’s only sony which charges that price when a lot of third party publishers do the same, yet they don’t get the same scrutiny.

Because gaming media and online console warriors have been trying to make Sony the "villain" this gen. :sas1:

Its not working tho. :sas2:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
No Take-Two started this and people reamed them for it. EA got shat on it for their games and even worse for the pervious + current generation upgrade path.

Now if you're talking about on this site most of what gets said is disingenuous fanboy arguments so all people talk about with that is console exclusive games. 3rd party games don't matter here.