Why is Nash rated 96 overall on 2k?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
When McGrady Rose and Penny are 95s:jbhmm:
Nash has one more league mvp than all those players combined. Granted those belong to shaq, he was still in the conversation both those seasons. Penny and tmac :patrice: not so much. And they all played during the same era so there's really nothing to see here.

Steve nash was an excellent point guard, name 3 pgs who had better careers during his era, I'll wait

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
Nash has one more league mvp than all those players combined. Granted those belong to shaq, he was still in the conversation both those seasons. Penny and tmac :patrice: not so much. And they all played during the same era so there's really nothing to see here.

Steve nash was an excellent point guard, name 3 pgs who had better careers during his era, I'll wait
Nash was better than Penny and T mac :skip:

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
I thought 2K rating weights were different based on the position. And for PG, passing acc and vision was weighted really heavily. So someone like Nash who has probably 97-99 in both of those categories is going to have a really high overall.
Putting Nash at a 97 in any metric system is just silly unless it was based on pure passing ability. Still that wouldn't corespond well with all of the other players.