Why is life so hard for men? WOMEN have it so easy...

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Women and children are love unconditionally, Men have to provide value to be loved in society. Harsh true that’s how it always been.

As men we should always strive for greatness, aspire to be the most attractive version of ourselves and tunnel vision our vision towards our goals and purpose.

Women are just an icing on the cake. Just have fun with them. Avoid the scammers and bullshytters. Look for the green flags in women they’re the ones you should add in your life. God bless

invalid

Banned
Daps
@Dave24 Accurate or can truth be gleaned from it?

To the woman he said, “I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you.”

Do all women have children? Do all women get married and have a husband?

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
@Dave24 Accurate or can truth be gleaned from it?

Do all women have children? Do all women get married and have a husband?

Good points, thanks! But something I always wondered why does God make some men incels/virgins all throughout late adulthood? Are there any Bible verses that talk about his?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
The term "I'm literally shaking rn" always makes me laugh lmao.
I think of the Carmelo gif

giphy.gif

Daps
The "gender wars" is one of the worst things about modern society.

It's always the lame ass nxggas on here that spend all their time and energy trying to demonize women, all to impress a bunch of men on an anonymous msgboard that they'll never encounter irl. Essentially, they're voicing their frustrations only to themselves. What you post about women on here says more about you than it does about them.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Like what? 

Have you had Courtside seats at am NBA finals game?

Have you flown on a private jet?

Have you bought food or a restaurant full of people?

Can a person credit you with saving their life?

Have you ever pet a live tiger?

Have you ever smoked a blunt with premium cannabis while on a yacht with friends?

Have you ever made a work of art that's been good enough to be displayed in a gallery or purchased?

Have you been praised for being a grill master?

Have you taught someone a valuable skill?

Have you developed valuable skills you're proud of?

Have you broken a personal record in the gym?

Have you killed a man with nothing but a fukking pencil?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Keekeeing in a Coli thread doesn't stop real life

I hope this wasn't a real response...
I mean, in all reality, everything we do is for p*ssy. If it weren’t for p*ssy you wouldn’t care how you dressed, wouldn’t care what car you have, what your house looks like, where you worked, etc. Everything we do is to attract a mate…we are literally animals

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
I love being a woman! Matter-of-fact, in all my lives I wanna come back as a woman. Especially the woman I AM. I just love everything about being a woman, I’m sure you men feel that way. Well, most of you.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I mean, in all reality, everything we do is for p*ssy. If it weren’t for p*ssy you wouldn’t care how you dressed, wouldn’t care what car you have, what your house looks like, where you worked, etc. Everything we do is to attract a mate…we are literally animals
I've said the same on here before but in a stage of humanity where a man can do all that and still not be too successful in procuring sexual selection you do have to find other ways to fulfill yourself other than sex.

I'm sure that poster and most posters who would say "what else is there to life" wouldn't be able to concede that how they dress or how nice their house is, is for women, due to machismo, so most saying aren't even thinking on that level.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Real shyt. @B86 I absolutely agree with this. Any books you recommend that expound on this?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Real shyt. @B86 I absolutely agree with this. Any books you recommend that expound on this?
I don’t know of any off the top of my head but it would be nice if somebody in this thread would point out a couple books or articles on the subject