Why is it so hard to get a chick to workout with me

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She a young chick plus she white. She one of them "all my friends are guys" type broads; she just moved into a house with two dudes, they let her have the master bedroom in exchange for her doing the housewife stuff (cooking, cleaning, etc). Whole scenario had me like :wtf: when she told me about it but then I thought, "but she white tho" and then I was like
ok_approval.gif
I think she was waiting for her man to grow a pair and speak on it, but she's gotten used to the idea that he's not really gonna be that kinda dude. She's told me she knows that he puts up with a lot and she knows she's "a lot to handle" :mjlol: On several occasions she's told me I should use one of my WFH days and come by her crib and hang out. I ain't tryna go deep like that; I know she's probably fishing for a scenario that will finally get her dude to sack up and put his foot down. When we were preparing for our regional mtg in San Diego she wanted a n1gga to fly out early to stay in her room, and at one happy hour, her dude came by the bar and she TOLD him that I was gonna stay in her room. And son didn't even trip. So I keeps it to gym activities and nothing else.
^^^^Yea shes a no good bytch. although i wouldnt be surprised if ole boy was smashing some other joints on the side. hes probably just with her for the hell of it. she want you to smash?

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
^^^^Yea shes a no good bytch. although i wouldnt be surprised if ole boy was smashing some other joints on the side. hes probably just with her for the hell of it. she want you to smash?

I can't say for sure. I think she one of them chicks that likes being surrounded by dudes. So I make sure not to feed her ego. She goes on about me being her "work husband" and is quick to hit me up on the office communicator if she feels like she hasn't heard from me. My man in IT thinks I hit in spite of my repeated denials, just off of how he says he see her act around me. Either way if she is tryna get a n1gga to hit I already made the decision I ain't going to; for one reason, I ain't going out like that on wifey and two, I can tell she ain't been hit right, she always talking about how she "lets him have sex with her". If son was putting the beats on her she wouldn't be talking like that. So an experienced n1gga like myself hitting it, I can see her losing her mind. So I'd pass either way.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
bytches don't like to sweat. Only for new years resolutions. I tried to get my ex to workout for 3 months.