Why is it so hard to get a chick to workout with me

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
Like I just ask them you wanna go to my place and workout or do you want to workout sometime later at my place and they always decline

Even the chick who is like desperate for a man to marry her, she said no too

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I actually had a woman to ask me to be her workout partner and she's married. I don't know how to read her though. She may have an ulterior motive.

I have a similar situation. Young white chick in my department practically begging to work out with a breh. She's got a boyfriend but sometimes the stuff she tells me about him leads me to believe she don't respect him. She told me how when she went to sign up at the gym, her man was with her and the dude who signed her up was openly trying to flirt, shaking her hand extra long and rubbing her hand with his thumb. All in front of her dude and he didn't even flex on him. Anyhow, I lift with her 3x a week. I'm not trying to hit or anything so it's like :manny:

Paisley Darts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Richmond, VA
I have a similar situation. Young white chick in my department practically begging to work out with a breh. She's got a boyfriend but sometimes the stuff she tells me about him leads me to believe she don't respect him. She told me how when she went to sign up at the gym, her man was with her and the dude who signed her up was openly trying to flirt, shaking her hand extra long and rubbing her hand with his thumb. All in front of her dude and he didn't even flex on him. Anyhow, I lift with her 3x a week. I'm not trying to hit or anything so it's like :manny:

No disrespect to your friend but she sounds like a no good bytch to let somebody do all of that in front of her man. Good for you for focusing on gains and not trying to hit that.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I actually had a woman to ask me to be her workout partner and she's married. I don't know how to read her though. She may have an ulterior motive.

don't do it man.

1. She's likely using you so:
a. she can have someone help train/motivate her for free. Trainers cost money.
b. she can look good for her husband. You get nothing out of the deal, but her flirting w/ you just enough to keep you interested.

But on the other hand, if she's geniunely nice and you have no interest in her, then go ahead. :ehh:

I've just noticed things that women do at the gym.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
No disrespect to your friend but she sounds like a no good bytch to let somebody do all of that in front of her man. Good for you for focusing on gains and not trying to hit that.

She a young chick plus she white. She one of them "all my friends are guys" type broads; she just moved into a house with two dudes, they let her have the master bedroom in exchange for her doing the housewife stuff (cooking, cleaning, etc). Whole scenario had me like :wtf: when she told me about it but then I thought, "but she white tho" and then I was like
ok_approval.gif
I think she was waiting for her man to grow a pair and speak on it, but she's gotten used to the idea that he's not really gonna be that kinda dude. She's told me she knows that he puts up with a lot and she knows she's "a lot to handle" :mjlol: On several occasions she's told me I should use one of my WFH days and come by her crib and hang out. I ain't tryna go deep like that; I know she's probably fishing for a scenario that will finally get her dude to sack up and put his foot down. When we were preparing for our regional mtg in San Diego she wanted a n1gga to fly out early to stay in her room, and at one happy hour, her dude came by the bar and she TOLD him that I was gonna stay in her room. And son didn't even trip. So I keeps it to gym activities and nothing else.