Why is it so hard for you girls to pick a place to eat?

Pifford

All Star
Daps
Nikkaz in here acting like eating out twice a week is gonna leave you financially destitute and on the verge of death. We're not going to KFC or some Michelin starred restaurant every time :camby:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I give a woman two chances to make a choice after that it's MY decision.

And MY decision usually means Chili's so you better like the Bufallo Chicken Sanwhich with Fries and a Strawberry Lemonade :blessed:
Well my fave low level chain restaurant is Bonefish Grill, my fave higher level chain restaurant is Ruth's Chris Steakhouse (where I never get the steak).

Failing that: it's another Bloomin Brands restaurant (Outback (again, no steak) or Carrabbas) or worst case: Cheesecake Factory (no cheesecake for me).

Cheap restaurants: Red Lobster

But if you INSIST on Chilis I'm ok with that.

I prefer to go where he wants to go. I have preferences, but my ass can always eat a soup/salad anywhere we go. But I'm not hesitating. Good restaurants have waits and/or require reservations... So no hemming and hawing over here.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Well my fave low level chain restaurant is Bonefish Grill, my fave higher level chain restaurant is Ruth's Chris Steakhouse (where I never get the steak).

Failing that: it's another Bloomin Brands restaurant (Outback (again, no steak) or Carrabbas) or worst case: Cheesecake Factory (no cheesecake for me).

I prefer to go where he wants to go. I have preferences, but my ass can always eat a soup/salad anywhere we go. But I'm not hesitating. Good restaurants have waits and/or require reservations... So no hemming and hawing over here.

I like Cheesecake Factory and Outback

Take your pick:shaq:

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
I'm picky, but if anything I eat a lot of foods with rice, so your best bet is to go a place where I can get a rice fix lol.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do you keep asking her? Just take her some place and if she doesn't like it, oh well. She goes to enough restaurants she hates, she will begin to speak up.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I know the foods I like and if you don't like them that leaves me to have to think about places we can both eat. Most of the time I'll want Mexican or seafood and if you don't like that then the buffet is a choice. If not the buffet, then it will have to be your choice and I'll find something to eat.

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if there is food ....ill eat there...not picky AT ALL especially if i aint paying, we can go to mcDs n ill get a 20 piece large fries n they bytch ass better gimme more than 4 sauces
:scust:

Damn, Bonefish Grill is low level? :dahell: That shyt is expensive. I thought Applebees & Chilis & stuff like that were low level