Why is it always old people who win the lottery? 50 Y/0 woman wins $310.5 Million Powerball

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Nonetheless, she and Vaughn Avery, her companion of 36 years — with whom she has three children and 11 grandchildren — had talked around campfires about what they would do if they ever did strike it rich.

"We want to buy a bunch of land," Leach said, and bring all the kids and grandkids together and "have our own little community."

Leach said when she returned home that night, she woke up Avery, who works at a metal casting company. The two discussed their good fortune, and then he told her he had to go back to sleep before work the next day.

"I said, 'Are you crazy? We don't have to work anymore!'" she said. She also joked that while she has always been happy without being married, if he proposed now, "he'd have to sign a prenup."

:mjcry:

GMB?

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Congrats to her. She is about to change her family's life. Look like she is a follower of GMB too lol.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
All the young goons should start getting their game downpat with.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"I said, 'Are you crazy? We don't have to work anymore!'" she said. She also joked that while she has always been happy without being married, if he proposed now, "he'd have to sign a prenup."

:heh: if the tables were turned I wonder if she'd feel the same way? :ohhh:

#GMB