Why is Indianapolis' murder rate through the roof?

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
As someone who lives there let me give you the short version, Chief Keef

The Chicago beng beng thug culture has trickled down here, all these nikkas do is grow baby dreads, steal chicago slang, and rob and kill each other. Atleast 3 people I am mutual friends with on facebook have been killed within the last month and a half.

On a brighter note Black Expo just finished this weekend and nobody got shot or killed
One 17 year old got shot and killed that night by his friend in an "accidental shooting"

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
I remember back in the day the point of going to Expo was just to holler at hoes...i quit going a few years back cause it was too many nikkas trying to stunt and act hard...Fools would just be shooting for no reason :damn:

shyt is sad when i hear of nikkas i graduated with getting shot and killed over old high school beefs from back in 01 :damn:

With all that said..West Side > East Side

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
As someone who lives there let me give you the short version, Chief Keef

The Chicago beng beng thug culture has trickled down here, all these nikkas do is grow baby dreads, steal chicago slang, and rob and kill each other. Atleast 3 people I am mutual friends with on facebook have been killed within the last month and a half.

On a brighter note Black Expo just finished this weekend and nobody got shot or killed
why nikkas always wanna emulate other negative nikkas doin dumb shyt is beyond me. :snoop:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
My best man was from near Indianapolis. We used to take road trips out there. We was :eat: real good. Those white girls out there couldn't get enough of us. There used to be this joint called Block Party, which was basically like a souped up Dave and Buster's, in naptown that was on point. It was boring, relatively speaking, to myself as a New York nikka, but I never went out there with any hype expectations.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
One 17 year old got shot and killed that night by his friend in an "accidental shooting"

Yeah but they didn't officially count that as part of expo weekend for whatever reason, I guess cause it was after all the official events had ended

A couple articles from todays paper on the state of the city and their young black male problem. 1st is by a white man the 2nd a black woman

Matthew Tully: Young black males and the dangerous city | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com

Erika D. Smith: Don't let fear of young black men hold us back | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
if you mean the shell off 38th and Meridian by the fairgrounds :whoa:

It's funny because crime as a whole is down, it's just there's been a jump in homicides. And almost every single one has involved young black males. Once you visit their facebook pages all you see is pictures of them throwing up gang signs, aiming guns at the camera, and flashing money and smoking weed. One of the more recent killings from the 4th of July basically played out on facebook, people were threatening retaliation and saying who did it, then the guy gets arrested for the murder and I'm mutual friends with him too :snoop: now he's getting death threats on his page still. These youth here are really lost man, but they love them some damn GBE and 3hunna :smh:

By the fairgrounds ain't all too bad, I live right over there and the shyt is kinda peaceful during other seasons, but the summer brings out the dumb ass teenagers that all they do is shoot at each other over dumb shyt. I skipped the expo this year cause of work, how was it?

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
i hope u didnt misspell his name on purpose
original.jpg

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
it wont last their population is only around 800k stretched over quite a large area. if their cops are worth a damn they will be able to shut that shyt down it shouldnt be that hard to get trends and single out the areas i couldnt imagine after looking at google maps that Indy couldnt get figured out. after 2 years it will be back to around 100 a year

but thats 100 a year. thats no petty amount. Indy seems like a good drug trade route kinda on the low from other cities but in prime area like another poster said could be a turf war going on.