Why is Indianapolis' murder rate through the roof?

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.indystar.com/article/20130705/OPINION08/307050085/Editorial-Indy-s-surge-homicides-simply-unacceptable?nclick_check=1

Indianapolis is on pace this year to record about 150 homicides, a level of violence we haven’t seen since 2006. The number is even more discouraging and frightening when placed in the context of what’s happening elsewhere in the nation.New York City, with a population about 10 times Indy’s size, is on track for about 300 homicides in 2013. New York’s homicide rate in the first six months of the year dropped about 25 percent, at the same time murders were surging in Indianapolis. The nation’s largest city is on course in 2013 to register a homicide rate of 3.8 per 100,000 residents.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
As someone who lives there let me give you the short version, Chief Keef

The Chicago beng beng thug culture has trickled down here, all these nikkas do is grow baby dreads, steal chicago slang, and rob and kill each other. Atleast 3 people I am mutual friends with on facebook have been killed within the last month and a half.

On a brighter note Black Expo just finished this weekend and nobody got shot or killed

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

The Chicago beng beng thug culture has trickled down here, all these nikkas do is grow baby dreads, steal chicago slang, and rob and kill each other. Atleast 3 people I am mutual friends with on facebook have been killed within the last month and a half.

On a brighter note Black Expo just finished this weekend and nobody got shot or killed
I always fukks wit the 317. I recall ppl callin it "a big suburb". I don't see that as a put down myself, but yall downtown is PERFECT for sporting events. But yeah, shyt can get rough there. I stopped at a Shell on 38th, I think, and was like :huhldup:

I love Indianapolis

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
I always fukks wit the 317. I recall ppl callin it "a big suburb". I don't see that as a put down myself, but yall downtown is PERFECT for sporting events. But yeah, shyt can get rough there. I stopped at a Shell on 38th, I think, and was like :huhldup:

I love Indianapolis

if you mean the shell off 38th and Meridian by the fairgrounds :whoa:

It's funny because crime as a whole is down, it's just there's been a jump in homicides. And almost every single one has involved young black males. Once you visit their facebook pages all you see is pictures of them throwing up gang signs, aiming guns at the camera, and flashing money and smoking weed. One of the more recent killings from the 4th of July basically played out on facebook, people were threatening retaliation and saying who did it, then the guy gets arrested for the murder and I'm mutual friends with him too :snoop: now he's getting death threats on his page still. These youth here are really lost man, but they love them some damn GBE and 3hunna :smh:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breh everyone from Indy point at Chicago.