Why is Digital Foundry so biased?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Create a thread on the Coli asking a question, brehs.

In the first response to a commenter, explain how your thread is a waste of time by stating everyone already knows this bias, brehs.

Then, further show how useless of a thread you made by answering your own fukking question with "because they are on msft's payroll, brehs.

Goofy nikkas.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
:leostare:

How?

The PS4 Pro is weaker than a Xbox One X, so when they do compare, the Xbox One X version will win.

Both will be beat out a similar specced or higher specced PC.
These same idiots said no one could tell the difference between 720p and 1080p when current gen launched and vase PS4 games were 1080p and xbox1 games were 720p and stilled bigged up the weaker xbox.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Create a thread on the Coli asking a question, brehs.

In the first response to a commenter, explain how your thread is a waste of time by stating everyone already knows this bias, brehs.

Then, further show how useless of a thread you made by answering your own fukking question with "because they are on msft's payroll, brehs.

Goofy nikkas.
You talking a Lot of shyt. Too bad we on the internet. I would challenge you to a match on a fighting game of your choice so I can beat your ass virtually. But pussies don't own PS4's so I know that's not an option for you

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
These same idiots said no one could tell the difference between 720p and 1080p when current gen launched and vase PS4 games were 1080p and xbox1 games were 720p and stilled bigged up the weaker xbox.

In the beginning of this gen ps4 always trumped xb1 according to them. It's not biased to point out things the lower spec console did well bc otherwise their videos would be a waste of time. I don't remember them saying 720p was equal to 1080 tho.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
In the beginning of this gen ps4 always trumped xb1 according to them. It's not biased to point out things the lower spec console did well bc otherwise their videos would be a waste of time. I don't remember them saying 720p was equal to 1080 tho.
Its biased and noone needs their opinions. Their competitors don't try to be personalities and just push there comparison vids with no commentary, just frame rate count and resolution measure, it's all the fukk we need. Don't need to here them cacs talk.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They prefer the more powerful system with the best preformance. :yeshrug: They point out flaws regardless of what they are playing a game on.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I'm a playstation stan and I've never noticed :deadmanny:

Granted I just watch the odd comparison video.