Why is being promiscuous and hoe behavior praised nowadays?

Genos

Superstar
Daps
You really one the biggest weirdo bytches on this site

Your view points on almost everything is why society is heading the way it is

“whY iS bEinG a WhOre BaD” :what:
Thank you for the answer, its emotional for you. No actual logic behind it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being a hoe gives these hoes a life they would only dream of. They get to travel the world, go on shopping sprees at expensive places, hobknob with the rich and famous while slobbing on their knob. :dame:It doesn’t help that social media advertises these lavish lifestyles and young women realized that the key to obtaining this lifestyle themselves was to become a prostitute.:unimpressed:

It’s geting to the point that I don’t like talking to women who even have a profile on the Gram. Especially if they are younger. People are living for the Gram. Just as long as their IG profile makes them look like a rich world class jet setter is all that matters to them. Like bytch, you do makeup at Macy’s. You ain’t rich like that. :what:You isn’t making money like that to take a world tour for weeks at a time.

And notice how these hoes never show you who they are on vacation with or who they are with on that expensive dinner date at that fancy 5 star restaurant. It’s because it’s an old rich balding cac or nikka or some Wario looking Dubai prince with billions in the bank.

Times are more financially insecure that ever but people are chasing an imaginary rich lifestyle. They did a study stating you basically have to make six figures as a single person to be comfortable anywhere in America. It’s a recipe for disaster. Hoeflation is real. Back in the day, people messed with people who were in their immediate vicinity. Women used to thug it out with men starting from the bottom. There still is women’s like that, but now it’s hella more rare. Now hoes hop on the Gram or a dating app and have every simp in a 10,000 mile radius willing to do whatever leading with his wallet first and foremost to just take a whiff of the cat. And of course it goes to the highest bidder. The degradation of morals of the average person in western society exacerbates the shyt. :snoop:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Ji don’t get it, I’m old enough to remember when hoes was shamed for being hoes

Now it seem like it’s endorsed, even bytches I be seeing associated with the church be subtly tryna thirst trap and hoe irl

What changed?

Tweet is bird babble but I see this behavior praised irl “girls can be pimps too”

Hoes benefit capitalism. Think about it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. Hoez use to get hard dikk and bubble gum. Now y'all lame ass nikkas treat them better then your wife. Just horrible

Shout out the pre 90s and NYC cats in hip hop these country ass bama Atlanta trick nikkas came thru in the 2000s and pushed the button. Its been a ho'ecluear fallout ever since...

The Bay founded the original hard on hoes movement. And we been calling nikkas simps since the 80’s. These Gen Z cacs think they made up the word in 2020.

If only Bay pimp game would go viral, like how everything else from the Bay eventually goes viral. would put a stop to this shyt.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
The Bay founded the original hard on hoes movement. And we been calling nikkas simps since the 80’s. These Gen Z cacs think they made up the word in 2020.

If only Bay pimp game would go viral, like how everything else from the Bay eventually goes viral. would put a stop to this shyt.
Yeah I forgot to specifically shout out west coast Bay and LA were SUPER hard on hoez Dre, old Snoop, and Mac Dre, etc etc. :picard:

Rakpo98

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact you need logic for whoring lets us know how retarded you really are

Are you only against hoeing and whoredom, if it’s just women, or do you also have smoke for men who sleep around, and hoe out as well :patrice:

You can’t have all the smoke for the females, without acknowledging that guys have play a pretty significant part in hoedom and whoring. You should be saying the same thing about these no good, deadbeat nyggas that sleep around with multiple women, cheat on their girlfriends/wives and spread STD’s.

Boxchevy

Pro
Daps
THANK.YOU.

Brehs like to gloss over this when black women bring it up
It's interesting because I remember that Era and also black men really don't think that younger black women ever talk to older black women who spill the real tea. It's a reason that the 'few' married black women ain't promoting marriage to the masses of un-married black women. It's a reason for that, that black men never ever think about..

Boxchevy

Pro
Daps
I’ll add this, shaming from men doesn’t work anymore. Women aren’t trying to hear shyt from men who say one thing, but then act another way towards them. These younger girls don’t want to hear from or speak to men that may give them advice or criticism on their lifestyle. The only way shaming works now, is if women shame each other. At some point, this hoe culture is going to get played out on its own, and women will get tired of it when it jumps the shark. BW will eventually be tired of being the face of degeneracy, and then you’ll see hoe culture breakdown. We’re already seeing signs of this, with the Sexxy Redd incident at the school, and the overwhelming pushback on allowing that to happen.

Boxchevy

Pro
Daps
Women in mass will never shame other women in mass. That Era is gone. Shame without consequences is useless. Hanging marriage over women's heads is a outdated shaming tactic in this era...I wonder when the coli will e er get up to speed.....I'm trying help yall..Lol

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Women in mass will never shame other women in mass. That Era is gone. Shame without consequences is useless. Hanging marriage over women's heads is a outdated shaming tactic in this era...I wonder when the coli will e er get up to speed.....I'm trying help yall..Lol
Time for mass sterilization :demonic:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
The fact you need logic for whoring lets us know how retarded you really are
Once again, it's emotional. This feeling is so innate to you, you can't even explain it. To you It's like asking someone to explain why they are happy or sad in an obvious situation. I get it, some brehs operate off logic and some off emotion.