Why I will NEVER play a Deus Ex game again

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
You clearly didn't read it, you seen a part then stopped because you missed all the black power shyt:snoop:

first off shut the fukk up you fukkin c00n :stop:
Now let's look are what she actually said. This is why you're a c00n or cac...

See how you tried to twist that, cacs trying to trick nikkaz into hating nikkaz, get yo cac00n ass up outta here :camby: I'll highlight more truth so you don't get it twisted...

Really you have to read it all but I can spoon feed it I guess...

Honestly all of it belongs so I stopped bolding. If you like what you see in bold then read it all. These hot takes are typical....

:mjlol:

I read the article before I posted. She performed the lines at the end of the day so all of that is moot. Blacks are lighter in the media, goes on to say "I've always been attracted to those without colour." I've said everything I needed to say initially, keep up.

Please confirm if I'm a cac or c00n before you craft an actual argument.

Get the hell out of here

:mjlol:

Incoherent babble as always.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
You clearly didn't read it, you seen a part then stopped because you missed all the black power shyt:snoop:

first off shut the fukk up you fukkin c00n :stop:
Now let's look are what she actually said. This is why you're a c00n or cac...

See how you tried to twist that, cacs trying to trick nikkaz into hating nikkaz, get yo cac00n ass up outta here :camby: I'll highlight more truth so you don't get it twisted...

Really you have to read it all but I can spoon feed it I guess...

Honestly all of it belongs so I stopped bolding. If you like what you see in bold then read it all. These hot takes are typical....

But breh why didn't she just walk away:dwillhuh:

All this political talk and she still does the fukking voice:why:

inexcusable

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
But breh why didn't she just walk away:dwillhuh:

All this political talk and she still does the fukking voice:why:

inexcusable
She was doing a homeless woman with a southern drawl. I fully understand how it makes us northerners feel. Like some slave language but.... but, that is how nikkaz from the south sound. Here's an example...

He's just being his big country self but it sure does look like c00ning to me. You know what, acting black is taboo for black folk if white ppl can imitate it. So then this is unacceptable as well...

You can find something to feel insecure about, but realize it's you. Attack the black woman for sounding like a black woman. or do black woman from the south not sound like that?

Realize you are attacking black excellence and there's a deeper conversion that needs to be had, she talked all about it but fukk that black woman because she should have known better than to let white ppl use her voice :scust:

This ain't the Cleveland show, a show I'm sure you watched plenty of times :yawn:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
She was doing a homeless woman with a southern drawl. I fully understand how it makes us northerners feel. Like some slave language but.... but, that is how nikkaz from the south sound. Here's an example...

He's just being his big country self but it sure does look like c00ning to me. You know what, acting black is taboo for black folk if white ppl can imitate it. So then this is unacceptable as well...

You can find something to feel insecure about, but realize it's you. Attack the black woman for sounding like a black woman. or do black woman from the south not sound like that?

Realize you are attacking black excellence and there's a deeper conversion that needs to be had, she talked all about it but fukk that black woman because she should have known better than to let white ppl use her voice :scust:

This ain't the Cleveland show, a show I'm sure you watched plenty of times :yawn:

Got to agree to disagree, I consider her performance way too crazy even the videos you linked don't come close to the deus ex scene.
you must be online way too much why are you so mean:russ:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Got to agree to disagree, I consider her performance way too crazy even the videos you linked don't come close to the deus ex scene.
you must be online way too much why are you so mean:russ:
Online is mostly dumbasses who share thoughts that resonates with other dumbasses (not calling you that.... yet????)
The initial reaction I understand to the fullest. Then when you find out what actually happened and I feel because it's more than a paragraph the average poster on here? They can't follow, the internet and gaming and cellphone usage has dumbed down the population so everyone has really short attention spans. Can't be bothered with the whole truth, just give them a headline and a line of text to take out of its original context and roll with that.

THAT'S THE NORMAL BEHAVIOR OF YOUR AVERAGE POSTER HERE, TWITTER, WHEREVER.

When it comes to matters that involve black people? I personally don't play that shyt. Like if I see an injustice I'm gonna stand on it not being right. She went into more than enough detail and context and that's not enough for you guys because the internet is a hell of a drug :francis:

And yes because of that and the console war, I often come off as mean spirited but I mean no malice. Just entertaining the masses....