“WHY I LIKE DATING BLACK WOMEN OUTSIDE AMERICA” - PASSPORT BRO Auston Holleman

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
At least he recognizes that Black women aren't monolithic, albeit there's more variety among AA women than he thinks.

I will say this though. Black women in Africa and Haiti are more traditional but they also expect men to be actual providers and traditional themselves so hookup culture and pre-marital sex isn't as widespread there which might throw some Passport dudes off because of how entrenched pre-marital sex and prostitution/sex work is in Latin America and parts of Southeast Asia.

Source: I'm an AA man with a Haitian immigrant gf.
This is a lie if it was the case these countries wouldnt be in the state their in, kids out of wedlock, pinning kids on random dudes, dudes having multiple families etc is the norm in these countries.

Studies have literally showed that 50% of married Africans are adulterers, theres a reason STD rates are so wild in these countries aint cuz they traditional.

Not to mention Jamaica is number 1 and Nigeria is 2 in the WORLD when it comes to paternity fraud.

Daps
that shyt is cringe af here in the U.S , now they doing it overseas? oh hell naw.
ngl I kind of get the question :yeshrug:
And so do a lot of GenZ dudes, hence that video and the many “do you like black guys” public interviews.

That doesn’t mean it’s not corny. It just needs to stay in your head.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Depends what country you are in and if you are in the city or in the villages.

Plenty of women on the African continent putting even the sluttiest American woman to shame.

Sounds like something cacs tell themselves at night while crying at the knowledge of their whore wife on the prowel

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
At least he recognizes that Black women aren't monolithic, albeit there's more variety among AA women than he thinks.

I will say this though. Black women in Africa and Haiti are more traditional but they also expect men to be actual providers and traditional themselves so hookup culture and pre-marital sex isn't as widespread there which might throw some Passport dudes off because of how entrenched pre-marital sex and prostitution/sex work is in Latin America and parts of Southeast Asia.

Source: I'm an AA man with a Haitian immigrant gf.
Have you been to Africa? There’s baby momma’s everywhere