why have you got the picture in your avatar (is it deep or just cool) :

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's some nighttime firefly bullshyt that's been altered to look blue, black and whatever else. I like colors that stimulate my senses on some psychedelic, brain buster shyt. Art shyt that will trip my head, hurt my eyes and at time look great to get me high without using drugs. It kills the boredom and brings me close to the edge of insanity and the unknown that people are afraid to venture to to find truths that are unpleasant but need to be known in order to grow and reach a higher level of consciousness and intellect. I'm going on the deep end here with simple shyt.

Last edited:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
It's some nighttime firefly bullshyt that's been altered to look blue, black and whatever else. I like colors that stimulate my senses on some psychedelic, brain buster shyt. Artsy shyt that will trip my head, hurt my eyes and at time look great to get me high without using drugs.

you are a deep member of the board, i notice that. you just like to insult dudes lol.

but yeah i feel what you are saying about a dope landscape. im guessing you will like david hockney landscapes.