Why has all evidence of boriquaking finessing this site been deleted?

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Not only has the original thread where he digitally panhandled at least a few hundred bucks, possibly a grand or 2 been deleted. But the thread calling him out on it is also gone.

Not moved to the bushes, just strait up deleted.

Why was his original thread stickied in the 1st place?

:smh:

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
I missed what happened. Saw bro was down bad in the one thread, but he lied???

Recap for you my breh

Well let's see if I remember everything.

It started out with boriquaking claiming to be down on his luck and creating a thread asking coli posters for money I believe yesterday evening. I think it was either 50 or 54 dollars I forget the amount due to the thread now being deleted. A couple people being good Samaritan splurged money on bruh. Long story short either today or last night I can't recall when but @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 pulled his file and we found out where this dude was known for saying racist statements in regards to black ppl all over this forum. She dug even further and we discovered that dude apparently like to play with his nose (Coke habit) something he's super vocal about on here. I think there was a comment meade by dude where he went to cop with his wife (if I'm wrong I apologize) it was a screenshot. Quit his job and was making statements as if he was panhandling so to speak.

While all this is occurring in the main thread.

Other shyt begins to pop off

°Sccit who's on my Ignore list cause he's just a outright buffoon, a habitual linestepper and overall cornball came in the thread and tried to make it about himself --- like always and post that trash single with Pharcyde that nobody wants to hear. Or care about In a effort to promote it say something like "we give the exposal thread more views than his single and he work hard on reuniting the Pharcyde. " And how only two people on the entire site cop and showed support. (Only took him off my Ignore to read the back and forth)

Morethan1 diss the track rightfully so calling the shyt trash, but @Rhakim delivery the tiger uppercut and exposed that Pharcyde knew nothing of the reunion based on statements a member made in a Rolling Stone interview or something and was unaware of the track that certain members was a part of (check the stickied thread on Sccit). Basically he's been telling the forum a lie for months it seems (never mind he's on Boxden doing the same promotion). Nobody likes dude there either but to continue

Another poster Jamie Sommeror Summer caught several strays from The Burger King.

3 exposals in one

Edit here's the Post by Rhakim

Rhakim said:

And basically got called a weirdo

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
The problem with messing with folks who down to their last and are desperate, is that they might do you, themselves, or others.

Beyond that, it was gonna get super anti jowish

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The outrage is like when that Monorail guy came to Springfield 😭

My dumb ass first in the train like Homer :francis:

hqdefault.jpg