Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
is the thread still up, I never even got to see it

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
his friend terrence sounds like a trouble maker anyways. first he punches a woman after she pulls a knife (not even gonna ask why because at this point it doesn't matter, but i imagine you'd have to be doing something sketchy to get a woman to pull a knife on you) then three years later he gets promoted and moved to another airport and gets in trouble there as well. not only that, it's the kind of trouble that makes them re-consult a case that has been closed for three years. after a while, you can't protect knuckleheads...

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
A minor update on that situation. Turns out I was the only one tripping. The dude had confessed to the investigators almost a year ago so he knew it was coming. Everyone said I was good and did the right thing. :manny:

This is why you don't get info from females.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
That thread and the thread about dude fukking a jump with a fiance let me know that most replies here are based on gender bias. I was called everything but a child of God for snitching to protect my job but dudes were encouraging TalkofNewYork to snitch on the chick he fukked. :pachaha:

I'm sure my thread would have turned out differently if I rolled on a chick but as I and others have pointed out, the hatred for women is strong here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2