Why don’t we have a good John Wick game yet?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
You can always go back and play this
Stranglehdcov.jpg

Good minds think alike:wow:

Had the collectors jawn with Hard Boiled on the Blu Ray.

Brehs not on my level:banderas:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can always go back and play this
Stranglehdcov.jpg

was hoping this was BC on xbox but no luck…I have a PS3 tho…might buy it for cheap…I hate gaming using the DS3 tho

*edit*

ehh scratch that…can’t get it digitally and amazon wants $35 for this shyt :mjlol:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
John Wick also features him riding on horses but who cares? Gears of War is a cove based shooter that is completely built around objective based, built around set pieces. Not a single person who has played Gears of War would say it feels or looks like a John Wick action scene.

Arkham is a rhythm based brawler and wouldn’t fit with the clunkier, heavier movement of Gears of War shooting at all which tends to be more methodical and clunky by design.

There are LOADS of far better choices to build a Wick game around. Splinter Cell Conviction or Blacklist would be two other choices.

But you go ahead and find me a Gears of War shooting gallery that you think feels like “John Wick” and is a better representation than this?

I just checked, and Blacklist is backwards compatible on Series X. Might have to cop.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Rockstar could do a reskin of Max Payne and make a John wick game

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Because it doesn’t need one and Gears mechanics would be awful. Why would you turn John Wick into a set piece based 3rd person cover shooter?

Max Payne 3 exists.

Edit: RE6 would probably be the best approximation of a good John Wick game.

And they refuse to put Max Payne 3 on PSN so yeah we need one