Why don't teachers jump students?

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Idk I think I can hold myself against 30-35 students :patrice: even if one of them was on track to be an All City LB...half of them would punk out if they realize it ain't as easy as on paper, and the others would be all uncoordinated :heh:

N if it takes too long n I got more teachers running in like

886d4773e32ea5ca57c513ce0dc7367c.gif

They'd be :merchant::hamster: acting like it was a joke or some BS excuse
Most teachers are female and you can't take on 35 8th graders

I'll host it to watch that ass whooping

Daps
Most teachers are female and you can't take on 35 8th graders

I'll host it to watch that ass whooping

So you'd pick 10 Brock Lesnars over the silverback then, got it :pachaha: ...n I was thinking it was gonna be high schoolers, but with 8th graders (of which half will be little girls)

At the very least :ufdup:

N idk, maybe the female teachers can have exclusive access to a desk filled with common school supplies to even the odds (yardstick, compass, globe, Xacto Knife, one of them metal rulers with the sharp corners, etc) and a Keychain with a can of mace :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I'm my old high school they placed all the bad kids from every class in one class..

I've told this story before but here it is again. When I was in jr high in the Bronx there was some sort of strike going on and most of the teachers were not in school. So they put like 3-4 classes in the gym and said go at it. The girls were on the other side of the gym separation wall. Everyone is running around doing kid shyt and then they brought in the special ed class. That changed the energy. Now everyone is high strung because we know how these mongolios get down.

I'm running alongside the closed up bleachers and one of the special ed kids Macho Mans me from the top. Knocked me the fukk out. So I eventually wake up and clean the cobwebs from my most likely concussed child brain and kept in moving.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If a teacher lays a hand on a student, their days walking on Earth are numbered in small digits. :francis:

All it takes is ONE pissed off parent, and the teacher's face will be on RIP shirts in board meetings.