why dont sony films give up spiderman rights back to marvel and buy the rights of image comics???

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I realize that. That's why I said its ironic?
I assumed you meant it was ironic that someone would make the thread now. There's nothing ironic about not being able to predict Venom smashing BO records 4 years in advance.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I assumed you meant it was ironic that someone would make the thread now. There's nothing ironic about not being able to predict Venom smashing BO records 4 years in advance.
I should expect that coming from someone who predicted Warcraft would make a billion :lolbron:

Even I'm shocked at how well Venom did and I follow the B.O. pretty closely.

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I should expect that coming from someone who predicted Warcraft would make a billion :lolbron:

Even I'm shocked at how well Venom did and I follow the B.O. pretty closely.

And I am shocked you follow box office closely and still suck at it so much you predicted Warcraft making half of what it did two weeks before release. You can try keep dodging that L but me predicting it could do twice as much almost six months before we even had a teaser trailer going solely by the franchise's potential isn't nearly as outrageous.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
And I am shocked you follow box office closely and still suck at it so much you predicted Warcraft making half of what it did two weeks before release. You can try keep dodging that L but me predicting it could do twice as much almost six months before we even had a teaser trailer going solely by the franchise's potential isn't nearly as outrageous.
It wasn't even 7 am over there before you started quoting me. eat some breakfast first breh :thanos:

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It wasn't even 7 am over there before you started quoting me. eat some breakfast first breh :thanos:
I browse the Coli while eating breakfast. Don't worry about another man's time, worry about your own. :wtfgosling:

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Sounds like the habits of an unemployed person:miyagi:
Sounds like your knowledge about the habits of an unemployed person are about as good as your knowledge of box office.:ducreux:

Back on-topic, even with them still holding the Spidey rights it would be a smart move for Sony to delve into untapped comic book movie potential of Image comics, although there's not a bunch of properties left from Image that would actually hit with today's comic book audiences.